China: 1 new H7N9 case in Guangdong - died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China: 1 new H7N9 case in Guangdong - died

Nanfang daily dispatch (reporter/Cao Si) Ministry of health informed the Commission on June 17, the province H7N9 added 1 new case of human infection of bird flu confirmed cases last week. With Mr Wu, 42, Jiangmen natives, now lives in Jiangmen Kaiping. June 9 confirmed human infection H7N9 avian influenza.  Patients in critical condition died. Brushed myself a share to micro-circle of friends print zebian: Zhu Jing (original title: H7N9 added 1 new case of human infection of bird flu in Guangdong province confirmed cases)

Re: China: 1 new H7N9 case in Guangdong

Nanfang daily dispatch (reporter/Cao Si) Ministry of health informed the Commission on June 17, the province H7N9 added 1 new case of human infection of bird flu confirmed cases last week. With Mr Wu, 42, Jiangmen natives, now lives in Jiangmen Kaiping. June 9 confirmed human infection H7N9 avian influenza.  Patients in critical condition died. Brushed myself a share to micro-circle of friends print zebian: Zhu Jing (original title: H7N9 added 1 new case of human infection of bird flu in Guangdong province confirmed cases)

Last edited by sharon sanders; June 17, 2014, 04:55 AM. Reason: added bolding

Comment

Re: China: 1 new H7N9 case in Guangdong - died

Guangdong reproduction of confirmed cases of H7N9
      At 14:34 on June 18, 2014
      Source: Yangcheng Evening News

Original title: Guangdong reproduction of confirmed cases of H7N9

Yangcheng Evening News reporter Yang Xia reports: In corpuscles some time yesterday, the Guangdong Provincial Health and Family Planning Commission has notified a new cases of avian influenza H7N9. This is the first 109 confirmed cases in Guangdong.

According to the Provincial Planning Commission, David Bull, the cases diagnosed in the last week. Patients Wu, male, 42 years old, Jiangmen City, who now live in Jiangmen, Kaiping. June 9 confirmed human cases of avian influenza H7N9 infection. Patients died due to critical condition.

This is the first case of H7N9 bird flu case reported in June, time is a case report on May 17, has passed a whole month.

As of June 17, Guangdong province reported a total of 109 individuals infected with H7N9 bird flu, has cured 63 cases, 36 people died.
      羊城晚报讯 记者夏杨报道:在消停了一段时间后,昨日广东省卫生计生委又通报了一个H7N9禽流感新发病例。这是广东第109个确诊病例。
      Twitter: @RonanKelly13
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
      X