Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China - Government media: 1 New H7N9 cases in Fujian province - January 19, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China - Government media: 1 New H7N9 cases in Fujian province - January 19, 2016

Zhangzhou confirmed case of human infection with the H7N9 influenza as Fujian's first year

2016-01-19 08:35 Haixi Morning Comments ( 21 participants)

A -A +
    Morning News (Reporter Huang Xiaoying mission Zhangzhou) Recently, Zhangpu county, Zhangzhou City, held human infection with H7N9 influenza prevention and control work conference, informed the meeting of Zhangpu County, the first case of H7N9 flu infection in humans since the disease this year and the epidemic prevention and control.
    Under the notification, Zhangpu County, the 16th this year, the province confirmed the first case of human infection with H7N9 influenza cases.Since at 12:00 on January 17, 2016, stop Zhangpu County Sui Changan belongs to Central Market, North Market, Lake Market, West Market, the old town and the town of Du Xun owned business market of live birds and live poultry birds IOUs trading resumption time by the county government notice.

machine translation

however Zhangpu county, Zhangzhou City case is right however for the last few days I've search Zhangpu county Gov., Fujian news, local news Gov. CDC's, sites etc and still couldn't find the meeting report,, all I have is a copy in Chinese from an original microblog which was than posted by Haixia Morning News and reproduced by Fujian news and X.....

There is a connection to a 51F in relatively stable condition but that's from last year which I posted (Miss Choi if I remember correctly) so don't be fooled!
    Last edited by sharon sanders; January 19, 2016, 10:38 PM. Reason: format

Comment

East China province reports 1st H7N9 case this winter
      Source: Xinhua 2016-01-19 21:41:49

XIAMEN, Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- East China's Fujian Province on Tuesday confirmed its first human infection of H7N9 bird flu virus this winter.

more...

Comment

Working...
      X