X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narita Airport Japan setting up quarantine stations

(I apologize if this is a duplicate)

Source tweet:
    @makoto_au_japon: #鳥インフルエンザ 注意呼びかけ #千葉 http://t.co/jFdcJLzzHd #NARITA #Airport #Quarantine calls attention to voyage to #China. #Japan #Chiba #H7N9 #birdflu

Machine translation link http://translate.google.com/translat...083641411.html

"In Shanghai, China, in response to the problem of human infection the virus of avian influenza type "H7N9" was not the confirmation has been transmitted to humans so far, the quarantine station at Narita Note to travelers heading to China I began to call for.
    Around 3:00 pm three days, he put up at Narita Airport in nine posters in the airport towards the travelers who have to leave the quarantine station staff to China, warned.
    Have to check the body temperature of an infrared return, quarantine inspection on the spot, if there is awareness of the symptoms we are urged to also consult the quarantine station.
    I was talking to a 48-year-old male company employee on a business trip to Shanghai towards that, "at the site without the need to go out to try to avoid wearing a mask and".
    I was talking about "I'm worried. Trying not to go out as much as possible since some babies" 38-year-old Chinese woman called back to my parents' house in Shanghai also.
    "If symptoms appear at the travel destination is not carelessly approached the animal, please enforced hand washing, gargle. At the site, I want to receive medical care as soon as possible," the Deputy Director Nobuyuki Yagi Narita Airport Quarantine Station I was talking to.
    72-year-old man to go to Shanghai for work, evening three days, and came back, the news about bird flu "is careful. That some people have to wear a mask all the time in and had it been transmitted on the television in the field I was talking about "I think there is only self-defense Te."

Nika
Working...
X