Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panama: Covid-19 cases- 74492 cases and 1639 deaths

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Panama reports 55153 cases and 1159 deaths
    New cases: 727
    Active cases: 23919
    Total cases: 55153
    New deaths: 32
    Total deaths: 1159
    Recovered: 30075
    Tests: 192085
    https://twitter.com/MINSAPma/status/1285748359886712844/photo/1
    https://twitter.com/MINSAPma/status/...040512/photo/1
    for deaths by age group, cases by age group, general and ICU hospitalizations, numbers of people in isolation, tests per million

    Comment


    • Panama reports 55906 cases and 1180 deaths
      New cases: 753
      Active cases: 23604
      Total cases: 55906
      New deaths: 21
      Total deaths: 1180
      Recovered: 31122
      Tests: 194599
      https://twitter.com/MINSAPma/status/1286086520911396864/photo/1
      https://twitter.com/MINSAPma/status/...255872/photo/1
      for deaths by age group, cases by age group, general and ICU hospitalizations, numbers of people in isolation, tests per million

      Comment


      • Panama reports 56817 cases and 1209 deaths
        https://twitter.com/MINSAPma/status/1286468513998217222/photo/1

        Comment


        • Panama reports 57993 cases and 1250 deaths.
          https://twitter.com/MINSAPma/status/1286805665307123713/photo/1

          Comment


          • July 24, 2020. Mexico reports 378285 cases and 42645 deaths

            The government reported 378285 cases as of 1:00 p.m. today, an increase in cases of 7574 or 2.04%. Of these, 31150 are active cases, a decrease of 845 since yesterday. As well, there are 90970 suspected cases, an increase of 1423. 242692 people have recovered.

            According to the SINAVE website, the incidence for accumulated cases is 296.02 per 100,000 inhabitants.

            Deaths increased by 737 or 1.76% to 42645. There are 2410 suspected deaths.
            Mexico has done 896124 tests, 16516 additional tests reported since yesterday.


            Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 47% are occupied leaving 53% available. In Mexico City, 55% of those beds are occupied. In Nuevo León, 80% are occupied, in Nayarit 76%, in Tabasco 73%, in Puebla 67%, in Colima and Veracruz 66%, in Coahuila 64%, in Guanajuato 58% and in Sonora and Tamaulipas 57%.

            Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 38% are occupied. In Mexico City 47% are occupied. In Nuevo León 68% are occupied, in Tabasco 65%, in Baja California 57%, in Puebla 54% and in Veracruz 50%.

            https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
            https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

            https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/565609/Comunicado_Tecnico_Diario_COVID-19_2020.07.24.pdf

            Comment



            • Panama reports 58864 cases and 1275 deaths.
              https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Edz6cqbXYAYPvxr?format=jpg&name=large

              Comment


              • Panama reports 60296 cases and 1294 deaths.
                https://twitter.com/MINSAPma/status/1287539299626483713/photo/1

                Comment


                • Panama reports 61442 cases and 1322 deaths.
                  https://twitter.com/MINSAPma/status/1287886699788480517/photo/1

                  Comment


                  • Panama reports 62223 cases and 1349 deaths.
                    https://twitter.com/MINSAPma/status/1288286848180260865/photo/1

                    Comment


                    • Panama reports 63269 cases and 1374 deaths.
                      https://twitter.com/MINSAPma/status/1288612246306934785/photo/1

                      Comment


                      • Panama reports 64191 cases and 1397 deaths.
                        https://twitter.com/MINSAPma/status/1289000163676164096/photo/1

                        Comment


                        • Panama reports 65256 cases and 1421 deaths
                          https://twitter.com/MINSAPma/status/1289329617895976961/photo/1

                          Comment


                          • Panama reports 66383 cases and 1449 deaths.
                            https://twitter.com/MINSAPma/status/1289713887458148352/photo/1

                            Comment


                            • Panama reports 67453 cases and 1471 deaths.
                              https://twitter.com/MINSAPma/status/1290052799632416768/photo/1

                              Comment


                              • Panama reports 68456 cases and 1497 deaths.
                                https://twitter.com/MINSAPma/status/1290427146566086663/photo/1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X