Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada: Manitoba Influenza 2017-18: 21 fatalities

Flu deaths almost double in Manitoba

According to the latest data from Manitoba Health, 17 people have died from outcomes associated with influenza since the start of the 2017-2018 season, almost double the number of deaths from the previous week.

Between Dec., 31 and Jan., 6 Manitoba Health reports 17 deaths associated with the flu since Sept., 1, 2017. Between Dec., 24 and Dec., 30 nine people had died since the same time period.

The latest Influenza Surveillance Report which was released Friday said flu activity continues to increase across Canada. In Manitoba, the report said the flu activity level is high, but the increase of activity slowed in the first week of 2018.

According to the latest data from Manitoba Health, 17 people have died from outcomes associated with influenza since the start of the 2017-2018 season, almost double the number of deaths from the previous week.
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Source: https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/flu-rela...toba-1.3769182

Flu related deaths increase across Manitoba
    CTV Winnipeg
    Published Sunday, January 21, 2018 2:59PM CST
    Last Updated Sunday, January 21, 2018 3:02PM CST

Flu related deaths in Manitoba have risen once again and the number of those hospitalized has nearly doubled since the first week of January

Four more deaths associated with the flu were reported in the second week of January bringing the total number of deaths up to 21 since the start of flu season...

Comment

Working...
    X