• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disease situation in Jalozai IDP?s camp, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

Disease situation in Jalozai IDP?s camp, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
    Week 15 (April 8th to 14th, 2012)

Highlights:
     Acute Respiratory tract infections (ARI) accounted for 18% or 610 cases of the total patients
    (3,390 consultations) in all age groups and is showing 7% decrease in percentage of ARI patient
    visits as compared to week 14, 2012
     Other Acute Diarrhea (OAD) accounted for 10% or 340 cases of the total patient consultations
    in all age groups by showing no change in percentage as compared to OAD patient visits in
    week 14, 2012
     Bloody Diarrhea (BD) shared 1.2% or 39 cases of all patient visits in week 15
     Skin Infections (SCB) reported as 1.5% or 52 cases of the total patient consultations
     A total of 3 measles and one Cutaneous Leishmaniasis alerts were reported and responded
    during the week
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Disease situation in Jalozai IDP?s camp, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

Week 17 (April 22nd to 28th, 2012)
    Highlights:
     Acute Respiratory tract infections (ARI) accounted for 19% or 1,271 cases of the total
    patients (6,704 consultations) in all age groups and is showing 1% decrease in percentage of
    ARI patient visits as compared to week 16, 2012
     Other Acute Diarrhea (OAD) accounted for 9.3% or 621 cases of the total patient
    consultations in all age groups by showing 0.7% increase in percentage as compared to OAD
    patient visits in week 16, 2012
     Bloody Diarrhea (BD) shared <1% or 26 cases and also suspected Malaria (MAL) shared 1%
    or 39 cases of all patient visits in week 17
     Skin Infections (SCB) reported as 2% or 114 cases of the total patient consultations
     A total of 8 alerts including 4 suspected measles and 2 AFP were reported during this week
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Week 18 (April 29th to May 05th, 2012)

Acute Respiratory tract infections (ARI) accounted for 18% or 660 cases of the total patients (3,622 consultations) in all age groups and is showing 1% increase in percentage of ARI patient visits as compared to week 17, 2012.
       Other Acute Diarrhea (OAD) accounted for 9.1% or 330 cases of the total patient consultations in all age groups by showing 2% decrease in percentage as compared to OAD patient visits in week 17, 2012.
       Bloody Diarrhea (BD) shared 0.5% or 17 cases and also suspected Malaria (MAL) shared 1% or 34 cases of all patient visits in week 18.
       Skin Infections (SCB) reported as 2% or 60 cases of the total patient consultations.
       One alert of suspected measles was reported in this week and responded.

Comment

Week 26 (June 24th to 30th, 2012)

Highlights:
         Acute Respiratory tract infections (ARI) accounted for 15.3% or 500 cases of the total
        patients (3,267 consultations) in all age groups and is showing 0.4% decrease in percentage
        of ARI patient visits as compared to week 25, 2012.
         Other Acute Diarrhea (OAD) accounted for 7.1% or 233 cases of the total patient
        consultations in all age groups by showing 1% increase in percentage as compared to OAD
        patient visits in previous week.
         Bloody Diarrhea (BD) shared 0.2% or 5 cases and also suspected Malaria (MAL) shared 3.5%
        or 114 cases of all patient visits in current week.
         Skin Infections (SCB) reported as 2% or 61 cases of the total patient consultations.
         2 alerts (1 each for C. Leishmaniasis and suspected Measles) were reported in this week.

Comment

Week 39 (September 23rd to 29th, 2012)

Highlights:
          v Acute Respiratory tract infections (ARI) accounted for 26% or 999 cases of the total patients
          (3,843 consultations) in all age groups and is showing 2.4% increase in percentage of ARI
          patient visits as compared to week 38, 2012.
          v Other Acute Diarrhea (OAD) accounted for 8.5% or 326 cases of the total patient
          consultations in all age groups by showing 1% decrease in percentage as compared to OAD
          patient visits in previous week.
          v Bloody Diarrhea (BD) shared 0.3% or 11 cases and also confirmed Malaria (MAL) shared 1%
          or 35 cases of all patient visits in current week.
          v Skin Infections (SCB) reported as 2.3% or 87 cases of the total patient consultations.
          v No alert was reported in this week.

Comment

Week 47 (November 18th to 24th, 2012)

Highlights:
             Acute Respiratory tract infections (ARI) accounted for 27.4% or 1,187 cases of the total patients (4,334 consultations) in all age groups and is showing 0.5% increase in percentage of ARI patient visits as compared to week 46, 2012.
             Other Acute Diarrhea (OAD) accounted for 7% or 302 cases of the total patient consultations in all age groups by showing 2% increase in percentage as compared to OAD patient visits in previous week.
             Confirmed Malaria (MAL) shared 0.3% or 14 cases of all patient visits in current week.
             Skin Infections (SCB) reported as 2.6% or 111 cases of the total patient consultations.
             Total of 3 alerts including 2 for suspected Measles and 1 for Cutaneous Leishmaniasis (CL) were reported in this week.

Comment

Week 49 (December 02nd to 08th, 2012)

Highlights:
               Acute Respiratory tract infections (ARI) accounted for 26.2% or 1,397 cases of the total patients (5,329 consultations) in all age groups and is showing 4% decrease in percentage of ARI patient visits as compared to week 48, 2012.
               Other Acute Diarrhea (OAD) accounted for 4.3% or 231 cases of the total patient consultations in all age groups by showing 1% decrease in percentage as compared to OAD patient visits in previous week.
               Confirmed Malaria (MAL) shared 0.1% or 7 cases of all patient visits in current week.
               Skin Infections (SCB) reported as 2.2% or 117 cases of the total patient consultations.  One alert of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis (CL) was reported in this week.

Comment

Week 52 (December 23rd to 29th, 2012)

Highlights:
                 Acute Respiratory tract infections (ARI) accounted for 32% or 1,359 cases of the total patients (4,306 consultations) in all age groups and is showing 0.2% decrease in percentage of ARI patient visits as compared to week 51, 2012.
                 Other Acute Diarrhea (OAD) accounted for 4% or 167 cases of the total patient consultations in all age groups by showing 0.2% increase in percentage as compared to OAD patient visits in previous week.
                 Confirmed Malaria (MAL) shared <1% or 1 case of all patient visits in current week.
                 Skin Infections (SCB) reported as 4% or 162 cases of the total patient consultations.
                 Total of 3 alerts? cases including 2 for Cutaneous Leishmaniasis and 1 for suspected Measles were reported in this week.

Comment

Working...
                X