Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jajarkot Death Toll Reaches 29
    Jajarkot/April 23
    One more person has lost his life to the seasonal flu and swine flu that has gripped the district since March 28, 2015.

Chamaro Rawal, 55, of Khurpa in Dhime VDC-5 died due to seasonal flu on April 23. With his death, the death toll in the district has reached 29.

A local Dip Bahadur Bishta said that Rawal, who was suffering from flu and fever since five days, died on April 23 due to lack of treatment.

According to District Public Health Office, more than 180 patients have been treated in Dhime,
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

SWINE FLU CAUSE OF ONLY 20 PC JAJARKOT DEATHS: NHRC
      30 Jul 2015 | 19:51pm
      REPUBLICA

KATHMANDU, July 30: Out of total deaths from the Jajarkot's epidemic, only 20 percent had died of influenza like illness (ILI), Nepal Health Research Council (NHRC), which conducted a detailed study of the epidemic, said on Thursday.

Thirty-five people had died and hundreds of others were infected with the swine flu virus, which had spread in Paink, Sakla, Nayabada, Telegaun, Rami Danda, Rokayagaun, Laha, Kortang, and Majkot VDCs of the district in April this year.
      - See more at: http://www.myrepublica.com/society/i....LgVuCmd8.dpuf
      Twitter: @RonanKelly13
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Swine flu detected in Ramechhap patients

Sep 4, 2015- Some patients in Ramechhap are suspected to be infected with H1N1, the virus that causes the influenza popularly known as swine flu. The number of patients showing flu-like symptoms has surged in the past two weeks.
        According to the District Public Health Office (DPHO), two of the eight blood samples sent to the National Public Health Laboratory in Teku, Kathmandu, tested positive for swine flu. The Ramechhap District Hospital had sent the blood samples for test as it failed to control high fever even after administering antibiotics on the patients.
        Scores of people suffering from flu have been admitted to the District Hospital, Tamakoshi Cooperative Hospital and Manthali-based Primary Health Centre.

Some patients in Ramechhap are suspected to be infected with H1N1, the virus that causes the influenza popularly known as swine flu.

Comment

Working...
        X