Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not enough manpower ... 'The forefront of the disaster that has forgotten to sleep on holidays.'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not enough manpower ... 'The forefront of the disaster that has forgotten to sleep on holidays.'

Not enough manpower ... 'The forefront of the disaster that has forgotten to sleep on holidays.'
    Enter 2016.12.17 (07:20)

As AI has been around for over a month, the squad has been struggling.

I heard the voice of the field along with the prevention team at the forefront of spread prevention.

A sampling team that goes to the farm for AI testing.

It starts from the fight against cold wave immediately.

Im Jun-sik (Veterinary Surgeon): "The disinfectant is freezing, and this part seems to be frozen out."

As soon as I entered the farm, I collected the feces of the chicken ...

"(Congratulations) I need 20 pieces of feces per dong.

I also collect the blood and the blood of the chicken.

Lee Seung-hwan (veterinarian of Gyeonggi-do Animal Hygiene Laboratory): "The feces and the pharyngeal examination are used to make a virus antigen test for AI virus."

Of the 25,000 animals, 60 are examined as a sample, taking one minute for each animal.

When you think of farms waiting for inspection, you become more busy.

Lee Seung-hwan (veterinarian of Gyeonggi-do Animal Health Laboratory) said: "(inspection result) should come out. We can ship in this farm as soon as possible.

There is also a shortage of manpower in disinfecting vehicles that control access to the farms and go on and off.

Livestock Hygiene Support Center Headquarters: "I am going to leave the team on the basis of three people.

Night time is no exception.

I do not know when the car will pass, it is my fourth day in the car.

Ahn, Hee-Song (Livestock Hygiene Support Center Headquarters): "I need to control in front of the farm, so I stretch out a cot. (Washing) Through shampoo without water. "

Laboratory veterinarians also work at night to work on pouring sample tests.

In the nerve room where viruses are handled in front of my nose, I feel nervous.

Um Tae-yoon (Veterinary Surgeon): "It is a little difficult to breathe by wearing a mask with a high degree of vibration."

One farm is holding the front line to protect it from AI, but the present insufficiency of the manpower is insufficient, and the government is examining the military putting on the military.
    http://news.kbs.co.kr/news/view.do?ncd=3395696
    CSI:WORLD http://swineflumagazine.blogspot.com/

treyfish2004@yahoo.com
Working...
X