Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI suspicious patient management

Mers is going through ... AI suspicious patient management
    Health authorities 'high fever / cough' infection symptoms do not check properly ... Civil anxiety weighted
    December 12, 2016 00:05 Monday

Even though the health authorities in the province have suffered confusion in the past due to the MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) incident last year, it has been revealed that they are still making efforts to cope with the first instigation in the event of a suspected human illness.

With the recent spread of bird flu infectious disease (AI), the concern of AI human body infection is rising, and the anxiety of citizens is getting bigger due to the health authorities' management of suspected infectious disease patients.

A (28), who lives in Suwon, has been suffering from high fever, coughing, shortness of breath, and muscle aches on the 4th of last day after staying in the farm for 30 minutes in front of his family I made a complaint to the public health center near my home. However, the public health center did not receive A's suspicion that he would visit the hospital.

Mr. A contacted the Disease Control Center call center the same day, but had to hear the same answer.

While these health authorities were coping with it, Mr. A suffered from a fever of 39.2 degrees Celsius and eventually found a hospital and a hospital around the house.

However, local clinics diagnosed him to go to a university hospital because there was no way to confirm the suspicion of AI infection.

A, after studying at a university hospital, was told that the costs of the tests were expensive and eventually he had to undergo flu treatment at his home without being tested.

A said, "The Disease Control Headquarters has asked me to report to the Public Health Center or 1339 if I have a suspected symptom, but I have not received it, and I have not received it even though the Public Health Center contacted me several times."

According to the '2016 Avian Influenza Management Guideline' of the CDC, the health authorities classify AI patients as susceptible to infection if they have symptoms of coughing or dyspnea with a fever of over 38 degrees after visiting the AI ​​area, ) Or the nearest health center immediately.

The headquarters has been conducting epidemiological surveys and specimens in connection with the nearest public health centers, inspecting the patients, and isolating patients according to the 'Prevention of Respiratory Disease Infection Prevention' at the time of the final determination.

Last year, it had been only a year since suffering a 'mers' situation, which gave birth to 186 infected people and 38 deaths.

Nevertheless, due to the spread of AI in recent years, influenza has become prevalent and the number of reports of suspected AI human infection has increased rapidly, but the health authorities have not even been able to grasp the relevant facts.

This is because the Center for Disease Control maintains a faint answer to the question of visiting a nearby hospital for a patient who complains of AI suspicion after visiting an AI-affected area. In addition, the public health center has opened a hole in the management of infectious diseases, including the fact that it has not even been able to know whether or not it has reported a suspected human patient.

Suwon Health Center staff said, "I think that the recent influenza A virus is also prevalent, so if you have high fever or respiratory symptoms, I think it is quick treatment for the patient to tell you to go to the hospital first." " did.
    http://www.incheonilbo.com/?mod=news...w&idxno=740107
    CSI:WORLD http://swineflumagazine.blogspot.com/

treyfish2004@yahoo.com

Generation of AI in Changjung, prevention of influenza infection
    2016-12-12 10:14:00 month

The Disease Control Headquarters issued an influenza epidemic on Wednesday. The influenza A (H3N2) strain, which is prevalent this year, is known to have antigenicity similar to that of vaccine, but it is said to be the fastest virus since 2010.

In order to prevent influenza infection, the emergency situation in the emergence of AI has called on the people to observe personal hygiene regulations such as high-risk immunization, hand washing, and keeping cough manners.

Since October 4, the military has immunized a total of 21,800 people. Ages 65 and over already received more than 90% of free vaccinations.

Choi Yong-nam, chief of the health center in Changnyeong-gun, said, "Those who are recommended for vaccination such as elderly people aged 65 and over, children with chronic illness, infants aged 6 to 59 months and pregnant women should be vaccinated if they have not yet been vaccinated.

In addition, the army has set up a "AI human infection control task force" as the head of the public health department to prevent AI human infection in advance as a high-pathogenic avian influenza was detected in Koi's lungs in Changwon, South Korea.

The H5N6 AI virus in Korea is said to be unlikely to infect humans.

However, in case of case, please do not visit the farmers or migratory birds and thoroughly clean personal hygiene regulations such as hand washing for 30 seconds or more. If you have contact with wild birds or you have a respiratory symptom such as fever, muscle aches, coughing, sore throat within 10 days after participating in the work related to disposal of flesh, you should immediately report it to the Public Health Center or 1339 (24 hours working Disease Control Center call center).http://www.idomin.com/?mod=news&act=...w&idxno=525567
    CSI:WORLD http://swineflumagazine.blogspot.com/

treyfish2004@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
    X