Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Singapore: Curbs on number of visitors, duration of visits at hospitals and residential care homes as COVID-19 cases rise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore: Curbs on number of visitors, duration of visits at hospitals and residential care homes as COVID-19 cases rise

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...imited-3004156
    Curbs on number of visitors, duration of visits at hospitals and residential care homes as COVID-19 cases rise

The Ministry of Health reminded visitors not to eat or drink in hospital wards or use toilets designated for patients.

SINGAPORE: Visitor safe management measures at all hospital wards and residential care homes in Singapore will be tightened for four weeks as community COVID-19 cases rise, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said on Wednesday (Oct 12).

This is to protect healthcare capacity as well as vulnerable patients and residents, MOH said in a media release...

Ask Congress to Investigate COVID Origins and Government Response to Pandemic H.R. 834

i love myself. the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever. ---- nayyirah waheed
    Governments don't have or own souls.

(My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
    Never forget Excalibur.
Working...
X