Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources for African news

I wanted to share this potentially very useful resource:

"AllAfrica aggregates and indexes content from over 125 African news organizations, plus more than 200 other sources, who are responsible for their own reporting and views"

For us, the challenge is to achieve a proper balance between the dire warnings of Chicken Little and the folly of playing ostrich. --Steven M. Wolinsky, Science, Feb. 10, 2006.

--Quiplash.

I've decided that, starting June 15, 2009, I am going to place any flubie posts to three places:
    1. FluTrackers.com;
    2. curevents.com (my original home); and
    3. curevents.org (where the ever-on-top-of-it CanadaSue posts).

Re: Sources for African news

Good one. I posted one i found under your link into Today's Headlines
    Feline friend or potential foe?

Comment

Re: Sources for African news

PanAfrica: Health Worker Migration - Can It Be Stemmed? There is a universal shortage of 4.3 million healthcare workers, but the crisis is most severe in Africa, according to the World Health Organisation's (WHO) World Health Report 2006, launched on Friday.

IRIN Southern Africa: Medical Brain Drain Puts Region in a Quandary The figures tell it all. In South Africa, 37 percent of the country's doctors and seven percent of its nurses have migrated to Australia, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Portugal, Britain and the United States.

Comment

Working...
      X