Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nigeria: Abia Declares Manhunt for 50 Suspected Ebola Victims Who 'Escaped' From Rivers State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigeria: Abia Declares Manhunt for 50 Suspected Ebola Victims Who 'Escaped' From Rivers State

Abia Declares Manhunt for 50 Suspected Ebola Victims Who 'Escaped' From Rivers State

As part of efforts to rid Nigeria of the deadly #Ebola virus, the Abia State Government says it would declare a manhunt to fish out all suspected Ebola patients who might have sneaked into the State from the neighbouring Rivers State.

Speaking in an interview with #Punch in Umahia, Commissioner for Health, Mr. Okechukwu Ogah, said he would liaise with his Rivers State counterpart to get the names of people suspected to have had contacts with the late Dr. Iyke Enemuo and later fled the state .

...more

As part of efforts to rid Nigeria of the deadly #Ebola virus, the Abia State Government says it would declare a manhunt to fish out all suspected Ebola patients who might have sneaked into the State from the neighbouring Rivers State. Speaking in an interview with #Punch in Umahia, Commissioner...
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Working...
X