No announcement yet.

Malian President IBK in Conakry: "Mali will not close its borders with Guinea"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malian President IBK in Conakry: "Mali will not close its borders with Guinea"

Translation Google

Sat., November 1, 2014, 1:01 p.m.
    Posted By Guineenews

Malian President IBK in Conakry "Mali will not close its borders with Guinea"
    In the honor lounge of the airport, the President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita has identified the object of his visit to Guinea, "This is a family and testimony visit . Of live testimony, concrete, of the solidarity, sympathy and deep affection that the people of Mali has always had for his brother of Guinea . We can not as a state of Mali, Guinea have experienced the turmoil that we know that we deplore,not come here to express our total presence at your side. And also, everyone knows my strong ties with my big brother, my President, Prof. Alpha Conde.

I think the path of love of our continent, our homeland is instilled to the men of our generation. From this we are forever grateful. For what happened in Guinea, it is good, it is fitting that we had to show our solidarity vis-?-vis him and the people of Guinea which bears the burden today. Ebola does not affect a country, a continent. Ebola has no country, no continent . Ebola has no borders. Ebola can affect all of us. So, no one can accept that a country be indexed or stigmatized on the grounds that one of its populations there are Ebola virus carriers. It is a testimony that I want to do.

I believe that no country can do without this evil there that we must fight together and not closing the borders. I came here to tell the people of Guinea that we are together. We will never close the borders of Mali. "
    "Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear."
    -Nelson Mandela
Working...
X