Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armed Forces of Liberia Chief General warns that imposters of the military are engaging in rape, harassment and armed robbery during ebola curfew hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Forces of Liberia Chief General warns that imposters of the military are engaging in rape, harassment and armed robbery during ebola curfew hours

http://www.liberianobserver.com/secu...ms-against-afl
    Army Chief Denies Claims against AFL
    Tue, 09/09/2014 - 06:38 admin
    -Soldiers Are Here to Protect, not to Harm
    By:
    William Q. Harmon

The Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of Liberia (AFL), Brigadier/General Daniel Ziankahn, has denied rumors that officers of the AFL are engaged in rape, harassment and armed robbery activities in the Port City of Buchanan, Grand Bassa County.

Since the imposition of the 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. curfew (now 11 p.m. to 6a.m.) by President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, rumors emanating from Buchanan have alleged that uniformed, armed AFL soldiers were engaging in rape, harassment and armed robbery during curfew hours.

General Ziankahn suggested that people who might have been involved in such acts are those that have access to camouflage and other security uniforms and not necessary the soldiers.

?What the public should know is that people are masquerading wearing camouflage and other security uniforms on our streets, and there is no law against this in our country,? he said.

Gen. Ziankahn then reminded citizens of Buchanan that every soldier of the AFL is identifiable by the rank insignias worn on their uniforms. He called on the citizens not to be afraid of the AFL...

Ask Congress to Investigate COVID Origins and Government Response to Pandemic H.R. 834

i love myself. the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever. ---- nayyirah waheed
    Governments don't have or own souls.

(My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
    Never forget Excalibur.
Working...
X