This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2,102 cases with 79 fatalities
    Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus designated SARS-CoV-2.

COVID-19 Daily Update 6-4-2020 - 5 PM
    6/4/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 5:00 p.m., on June 4, 2020, there have been 106,535 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 2,102 total cases and 79 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the death of a 62-year old male from Roane County. “It is with great sadness that we announce the loss of another West Virginian,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.

In alignment with updated definitions from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the dashboard includes probable cases which are individuals that have symptoms and either serologic (antibody) or epidemiologic (e.g., a link to a confirmed case) evidence of disease, but no confirmatory test.
    https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...20---5-PM.aspx
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• 2,113 cases with 82 fatalities
      Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus designated SARS-CoV-2.

COVID-19 Daily Update 6-5-2020 - 10 AM
      6/5/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on June 5, 2020, there have been 108,002 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 2,113 total cases and 82 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of an 82-year old female, an 88-year old male and a 52-year old male, all from Jefferson County. “We mourn with these families as they grieve the loss of their loved ones,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.

In alignment with updated definitions from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the dashboard includes probable cases which are individuals that have symptoms and either serologic (antibody) or epidemiologic (e.g., a link to a confirmed case) evidence of disease, but no confirmatory test.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• 2,119 cases with 84 fatalities

COVID-19 Daily Update 6-5-2020 - 5 PM
        6/5/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 5:00 p.m., on June 5, 2020, there have been 108,453 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 2,119 total cases and 84 deaths.

DHHR confirmed the deaths of a 75-year old male from Berkeley County and an 84-year old female from Pendleton County. “As we extend our deepest sympathies to the loved ones, we also encourage all West Virginians to take every precaution to prevent the spread of this disease,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.

Comment

• 2,131 cases with 84 fatalities

Comment

• 2,138 cases with 84 fatalities

Comment

• 2,144 cases with 84 fatalities

Comment

• 2,153 cases with 84 fatalities

Comment

• 2,161 cases with 84 fatalities

Comment

• 2,169 cases with 84 fatalities

Comment

• 2,179 cases with 84 fatalities

Comment

• 2,188 cases with 85 fatalities

COVID-19 Daily Update 6-10-2020 - 10 AM
                        6/10/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on June 10, 2020, there have been 117,916 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 2,188 total cases and 85 deaths.

The death of a 65-year old male from Kanawha County has been confirmed by DHHR. “We join with the family in grieving the passing of this gentleman,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.

https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...0---10-AM.aspx

Comment

• 2,193 cases with 85 fatalities

Comment

• 2,212 cases with 85 fatalities

Comment

• 2,217 cases with 86 fatalities

COVID-19 Daily Update 6-11-2020 - 5 PM
                              6/11/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 5:00 p.m., on June 11, 2020, there have been 122,691 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 2,217 total cases and 86 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the death of a 50-year old male from Mineral County. “Our sincere condolences are extended to the family for their loss,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.

Comment

• 2,233 cases with 86 fatalities

Comment

Working...
                                X