This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7,563 cases with 131 fatalities
    Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus designated SARS-CoV-2.

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-8-2020
    8/8/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 8, 2020, there have been 317,763 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 7,563 total cases and 131 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 70-year old male from Cabell County, a 38-year old female from Kanawha County, an 84-year old female from Fayette County, and a 77-year old female from Fayette County. “It is with a heavy heart that we confirm the deaths of these four West Virginians,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.
    https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...-8-8-2020.aspx
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• 7,694 cases with 139 fatalities
      Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus designated SARS-CoV-2.

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-9-2020
      8/9/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 9, 2020, there have been 322,914 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 7,694 total cases and 139 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of eight individuals from Mercer County from the Princeton Health Care Center. Those who died include an 80-year old female, an 87-year old female, an 86-year old female, a 79-year old female, a 91-year old male, a 78-year old female, an 89-year old female, and a 76-year old male. “We are deeply saddened by the passing of these eight West Virginians,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary. “Our condolences are extended to these families during their time of grief.”

The deaths occurred over the course of the last few weeks but were not reported in an official capacity due to personnel changes at the Mercer County Health Department. A total of 11 individuals have died from the Princeton Health Care Center; three of these deaths were previously reported by DHHR.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• 7,754 cases with 141 fatalities

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-10-2020
        8/10/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 10, 2020, there have been 326,886 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 7,754 total cases and 141 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of an 83-year old male from Kanawha County and a 74-year old male from Logan County. “We mourn with all families suffering the loss of loved ones due to COVID-19,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.
        https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...8-10-2020.aspx

Comment

• 7,875 cases with 147 fatalities

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-11-2020
          8/11/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 11, 2020, there have been 330,447 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 7,875 total cases and 147 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 72-year old female from Logan County, a 71-year old female from Wyoming County, an 89-year old female from Mercer County, an 82-year old female from Mercer County, an 89-year old female from Grant County, and an 83-year old female from Grant County. “As this pandemic continues, it doesn’t get any easier to report the deaths of our residents. Our sincere condolences are extended to these families,” said Bill J. Crouch, Cabinet Secretary of DHHR.
          https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...8-11-2020.aspx

Comment

• 8,008 cases with 153 fatalities

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-12-2020
            8/12/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 12, 2020, there have been 335,075 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 8,008 total cases and 153 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of an 85-year old male from Mercer County, an 82-year old female from Grant County, an 81-year old female from Mercer County, a 79-year old female from Mercer County, an 80-year old male from Logan County, and a 42-year old male from Logan County. “Today is a difficult day in our fight against COVID-19,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary. “Our hearts go out to all who are grieving during this time.”
            https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...8-12-2020.aspx

Comment

• 8,151 cases with 153 fatalities

Comment

• 8,274 cases with 157 fatalities

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-14-2020
                8/14/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 14, 2020, there have been 344,530 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 8,274 total cases and 157 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 77-year old female from Logan County, an 84-year old female from Logan County, a 73-year old male from Logan County, and a 97-year old male from Mercer County. “The continued loss of West Virginia lives weighs heavily on all of us, with the greatest sadness borne by family and friends,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.
                https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...8-14-2020.aspx

Comment

• 8,457 cases with 160 fatalities

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-15-2020
                  8/15/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 15, 2020, there have been 350,076 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 8,457 total cases and 160 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 67-year old female from Pleasants County, an 88-year old female from Mercer County and a 95-year old female from Logan County. “I urge everyone in West Virginia to do their part to reduce the spread of this virus throughout our communities so we can protect one another and prevent further loss of life,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.
                  https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...8-15-2020.aspx

Comment

• 8,564 cases with 160 fatalities

Comment

• 8,632 cases with 160 fatalities

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	WV.png
Views:	144
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	887558

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-18-2020
                        8/18/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 18, 2020, there have been 365,551 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 8,731 total cases and 164 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 90-year old male from Logan County, an 80-year old male from Raleigh County, a 74-year old male from Raleigh County, and an 86-year old male from Kanawha County. “We mourn the heartbreaking loss of these West Virginians and send our deepest sympathies to their loved ones,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.
                        https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...8-18-2020.aspx

Comment

Views:	141
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	887930

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-19-2020
                          8/19/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 19, 2020, there have been 369,546 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 8,801 total cases and 166 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 72-year old female from Cabell County and a 69-year old female from Kanawha County. “Each death reported is a solemn reminder of the seriousness of this disease,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary. “We send our sympathy to these families and urge all West Virginians to continue following the guidelines to protect each other.”
                          https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...8-19-2020.aspx

Comment

Views:	141
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	888250

Comment

Views:	138
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	888552

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-21-2020
                              8/21/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 21, 2020, there have been 384,143 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 9,066 total cases and 170 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 35-year old female from Fayette County, an 85-year old female from Mercer County, an 81-year old male from Mercer County, and an 87-year old female from Kanawha County. “Today’s reporting of four losses is a heartbreaking reminder of the threat this virus presents,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary. “West Virginians believe in taking care of each other, and we must strive to keep the health of our neighbors in mind. We extend our sympathy to all of the loved ones impacted by these deaths.”

Comment

Views:	138
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	888823

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-22-2020
                                8/22/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 22, 2020, there have been 391,683 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 9,185 total cases and 176 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of an 84-year old female from Logan County, an 86-year old female from Logan County, a 78-year old female from Logan County, a 72-year old male from Cabell County, a 79-year old female from Logan County, and an 85-year old female from Logan County. “As we continue the fight against this pandemic, we are devastated by the loss of more West Virginians,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary. “The families of these residents have our deepest sympathies.”
                                https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...8-22-2020.aspx

Comment

Working...
                                X