This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1,899 cases with 74 fatalities
    Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus designated SARS-CoV-2.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

1,906 cases with 74 fatalities
      Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus designated SARS-CoV-2.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

1,935 cases with 74 fatalities

Comment

1,951 cases with 74 fatalities

Comment

1,972 cases with 74 fatalities

Comment

COVID-19 Daily Update 5-30-2020 - 10 AM
              5/30/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on May 30, 2020, there have been 95,890 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 1,974 total cases and 75 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the death of a 96-year old male from Fayette County. “We join the family in grieving for this West Virginian,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.

In alignment with updated definitions from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the dashboard now includes probable cases which are individuals that have symptoms and either serologic (antibody) or epidemiologic (e.g., a link to a confirmed case) evidence of disease, but no confirmatory test.

Comment

1,989 cases with 75 fatalities

Comment

2,002 cases with 75 fatalities

Comment

2,010 cases with 75 fatalities

Comment

• 2,017 cases with 75 fatalities

Comment

• 2,041 cases with 77 fatalities

COVID-19 Daily Update 6-1-2020 - 5 PM
                        6/1/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 5:00 p.m., on June 1, 2020, there have been 99,751 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 2,028 total cases and 76 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the death of an 80-year old male from Preston County. “We send our sympathy to this family and urge all West Virginians to continue following the guidelines to protect vulnerable residents,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.

In alignment with updated definitions from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the dashboard includes probable cases which are individuals that have symptoms and either serologic (antibody) or epidemiologic (e.g., a link to a confirmed case) evidence of disease, but no confirmatory test.
                        The West Virginia Department of Health, Department of Health Facilities, and Department of Human Services provides a wide range of necessary and life-saving services to many West Virginia residents.

COVID-19 Daily Update 6-2-2020 - 930 AM
                        6/2/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 9:30 a.m., on June 2, 2020, there have been 100,543 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 2,041 total cases and 77 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the death of a 52-year old male from Kanawha County. “Our sincere condolences are extended for this profound loss,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.

In alignment with updated definitions from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the dashboard includes probable cases which are individuals that have symptoms and either serologic (antibody) or epidemiologic (e.g., a link to a confirmed case) evidence of disease, but no confirmatory test.
                        https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...---930-AM.aspx

Comment

• Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus designated SARS-CoV-2.

COVID-19 Daily Update 6-2-2020 - 5 PM
                          6/2/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 5:00 p.m., on June 2, 2020, there have been 102,298 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 2,056 total cases and 78 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the death of a 70-year old female from Berkeley County. “It is with great sadness, that we announce another life lost to COVID-19,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.

https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...20---5-PM.aspx

Comment

• 2,071 cases with 78 fatalities

Comment

• 2,077 cases with 78 fatalities

Comment

• 2,092 cases with 78 fatalities

Comment

Working...
                                X