• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	WV.png
Views:	171
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	888955
    Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus designated SARS-CoV-2.

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-23-2020
    8/23/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 23, 2020, there have been 396,018 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 9,272 total cases and 178 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of an 83-year old male from Mercer County and a 92-year old female from Taylor County. “The passing of these two West Virginians is announced with great sadness and we extend our deepest sympathies to their families,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.
    https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...8-23-2020.aspx
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• 9,312 cases with 179 fatalities
      Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus designated SARS-CoV-2.

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-24-2020
      8/24/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 24, 2020, there have been 398,479 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 9,312 total cases and 179 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the death of a 59-year old male from Lincoln County. “We mourn the tragic loss of this West Virginian and send our deepest sympathies to the family,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.
      The West Virginia Department of Health, Department of Health Facilities, and Department of Human Services provides a wide range of necessary and life-saving services to many West Virginia residents.

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Views:	165
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	889466

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-25-2020
        8/25/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 25, 2020, there have been 403,394 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 9,395 total cases and 187 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 65-year old male from Logan County, a 72-year old female from Logan County, a 72-year old female from Logan County, an 86-year old female from Taylor County, a 73-year old female from Wyoming County, a 92-year old female from Grant County, a 64-year old female from Kanawha County, and a 51-year old female from Cabell County. “Please join with me in sending our deepest condolences to these families as they grieve the passing of their loved ones,” said DHHR Cabinet Secretary Bill J. Crouch. “Every life lost to this pandemic is a tragedy.”

Comment

Views:	169
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	889746

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-26-2020
          8/26/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 26, 2020, there have been 409,429 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 9,540 total cases and 190 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 61-year old female from Logan County, an 87-year old female from Ohio County, and a 72-year old female from Mercer County. “We are deeply saddened by this news, a loss to both the family and our state,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.
          https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...8-26-2020.aspx

Comment

Views:	164
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	889960

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-27-2020
            8/27/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 27, 2020, there have been 413,634 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 9,633 total cases and 199 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 93-year old male from Fayette County, an 81-year old male from Clay County, a 90-year old female from Mercer County, a 67-year old female from Logan County, a 93-year old male from Logan County, an 81-year old female from Logan County, an 89-year old male from Monroe County, a 90-year old male from Monroe County, and a 72-year old female from Kanawha County. “The passing of these West Virginians is reported with a heavy heart and we extend our deepest sympathies to their loved ones,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.
            https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...8-27-2020.aspx

Comment

Views:	164
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	890134

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-28-2020
              8/28/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 28, 2020, there have been 419,401 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 9,824 total cases and 202 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 93-year old female from Logan County, an 82-year old female from Logan County, and a 77-year old male from Cabell County. “We mourn with all families suffering the loss of loved ones during this horrible pandemic,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.

Comment

Views:	159
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	890335

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-29-2020
                8/29/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 29, 2020, there have been 426,074 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 9,967 total cases and 212 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 40-year old male from Kanawha County, a 70-year old female from Taylor County, an 86-year old male from Logan County, a 52-year old male from Wayne County, a 73-year old male from Cabell County, a 77-year old female from Grant County, a 42-year old female from Kanawha County, a 71-year old male from Monroe County, a 77-year old male from Monroe County, and an 88-year old female from Nicholas County. “Each death reported is a heartbreaking reminder of the seriousness of this disease,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary. “We extend our sympathies as we mourn this loss to both the families and our state.”
                https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...8-29-2020.aspx

Comment

Views:	165
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	890525

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-30-2020
                  8/30/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 30, 2020, there have been 430,940 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 10,110 total cases and 213 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the death of an 89-year old male from Kanawha County. “As we honor the life of this gentleman, we must continue to do our part to slow the growth of this virus in West Virginia,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary. “Our thoughts go out to all who are grieving during this time.”
                  https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...8-30-2020.aspx

Comment

Views:	151
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	890714

COVID-19 Daily Update 8-31-2020
                    8/31/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on August 31, 2020, there have been 435,863 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 10,250 total cases and 214 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the death of a 58-year old male from Raleigh County. “We join with the family in grieving the passing of this gentleman,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.

Comment

Views:	159
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	890816

COVID-19 Daily Update 9-1-2020
                      9/1/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on September 1, 2020, there have been 438,255 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 10,507 total cases and 222 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 72-year old female from Monroe County, a 65-year old female from Kanawha County, an 84-year old male from Kanawha County, a 65-year old female from Logan County, a 62-year old female from Logan County, an 82-year old male from Logan County, a 41-year old female from Mingo County, and a 91-year female from Kanawha County. “This is another difficult day for West Virginia as the death toll continues to rise,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary. “Our heart goes out to these West Virginians and their families. Please continue taking every precaution we can to slow the spread of this disease.”
                      https://dhhr.wv.gov/News/2020/Pages/...-9-1-2020.aspx

Comment

• COVID-19 Daily Update 9-2-2020
                        9/2/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on September 2, 2020, there have been 441,396 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 10,642 total cases and 230 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of an 88-year old female from Kanawha County, an 83-year old female from Taylor County, an 84-year old female from Taylor County, a 72-year old male from Ohio County, a 67-year old female from Logan County, a 67-year old female from Nicholas County, a 73-year old female from Harrison County, and an 88-year old male from Jackson County. “We regret to report more deaths of our fellow West Virginians,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary. “Each life lost to this disease is heartbreaking. We send our sympathies to these families.”
                        The West Virginia Department of Health, Department of Health Facilities, and Department of Human Services provides a wide range of necessary and life-saving services to many West Virginia residents.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	WV.png Views:	1 Size:	73.9 KB ID:	891382

COVID-19 Daily Update 9-3-2020
                          9/3/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on September 3, 2020, there have been 444,902 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 10,845 total cases and 237 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 64-year old female from Kanawha County, an 86-year old male from Kanawha County, a 95-year old female from Mercer County, a 60-year old female from Kanawha County, a 92-year old female from Kanawha County, a 95-year old male from Randolph County, and a 71-year old female from Lincoln County. "We grieve, together with their families, the tragic loss of these West Virginians,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.

Comment

Views:	150
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	891600

COVID-19 Daily Update 9-4-2020
                            9/4/2020

The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on September 4, 2020, there have been 448,720 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 11,037 total cases and 243 deaths.

DHHR has confirmed the deaths of an 88-year old female from Logan County, a 76-year old male from Kanawha County, a 97-year old female from Mingo County, an 84-year old male from Logan County, a 73-year old female from Kanawha County, and an 81-year old male from Kanawha County. “We are deeply saddened by this news, a loss to both the families and our state,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary. “Our deepest condolences are extended at this time of grief.”

Comment

Views:	148
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	891794

Comment

Working...
                              X