Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (May 27, 2020)
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
    May 27, 2020

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced 207 new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and 20 additional deaths.

This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 10,623 and those who have died to 466.

The deaths occurred in 17 elderly individuals from Beaufort (1), Charleston (1), Colleton (2), Darlington (1), Fairfield (3), Florence (1), Horry (2), Lee (1), Orangeburg (1), Richland (3), and Spartanburg (1) counties, and three middle-aged individuals from Beaufort (1), Colleton (1), and Lee (1) counties.

The number of new cases by county are listed below.
    Aiken (3), Anderson (1), Beaufort (5), Charleston (11), Chester (4), Chesterfield (8), Clarendon (3), Darlington (4), Dillon (3), Dorchester (8), Fairfield (3), Florence (9), Greenville (21), Greenwood (12), Horry (10), Kershaw (7), Lee (1), Lancaster (2), Lexington (9), Marion (1), Marlboro (11), Newberry (1), Oconee (1), Orangeburg (9), Pickens (1), Richland (17), Spartanburg (16), Sumter (11), Williamsburg (4), Union (1), York (10)
    https://www.scdhec.gov/news-releases...te-may-27-2020
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (May 28, 2020)
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
      May 28, 2020

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced 156 new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and 4 additional deaths.

This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 10,788 and those who have died to 470.

The deaths occurred in 4 elderly individuals from Chesterfield (1), Fairfield (1), Greenville (1), and York (1) counties.
      https://www.scdhec.gov/news-releases...te-may-28-2020
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (May 29, 2020)
        FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
        May 29, 2020

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced 331 new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and 13 additional deaths.

This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 11,131 and those who have died to 483.

Eight of the deaths occurred in elderly individuals from Berkeley (1), Darlington (1), Fairfield (1), Florence (2), Greenville (1), Horry (1) and Spartanburg (1) counties, and five of the deaths occurred in middle-aged individuals from Florence (1), Laurens (1), Lee (1), Saluda (1), and Williamsburg (1) counties.

https://www.scdhec.gov/news-releases...te-may-29-2020

Comment

South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (May 30, 2020)
          FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
          May 30, 2020

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced 266 new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and 4 additional deaths.

This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 11,394 and those who have died to 487.

Three of the deaths occurred in elderly individuals from Clarendon (1) and Williamsburg (2) counties, and one of the deaths occurred in a middle-aged individual from Florence county.
          https://www.scdhec.gov/news-releases...te-may-30-2020

Comment

South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (May 31, 2020)
            FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
            May 31, 2020

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced 312 new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and 7 additional deaths.

This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 11,861 and those who have died to 494.

All seven deaths occurred in elderly individuals from Anderson (1), Chester (1), Colleton (1), Darlington (1), Hampton (1), Marlboro (1), and York (1).
            https://www.scdhec.gov/news-releases...te-may-31-2020

Comment

South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (June 1, 2020)
              FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
              June 1, 2020

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced 297 new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and six additional deaths.

This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 12,148 and those who have died to 500.

All six deaths occurred in elderly individuals from Colleton (2), Fairfield (2), Horry (1), and Lexington (1) counties.
              https://www.scdhec.gov/index.php/new...te-june-1-2020

Comment

South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (June 2, 2020)
                FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
                June 2, 2020

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced 285 new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and 1 additional death.

This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 12,415 and those who have died to 501.

The death occurred in an elderly individual from Horry County.
                https://www.scdhec.gov/news-releases...te-june-2-2020

Comment

Latest COVID-19 Update (June 3, 2020):
                  Today, DHEC announced 235 new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and 17 additional deaths.

This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 12,651 and those who have died to 518.

15 of the deaths occurred in elderly individuals in Aiken (1), Darlington (1), Greenwood (1), Horry (1), Lancaster (1), Lee (2), Marlboro (1), Pickens (1), Spartanburg (3), Sumter (1), and York (2) counties. 2 deaths occurred in middle-aged individuals in Berkeley (1) and Charleston (1) counties.
                  https://www.scdhec.gov/news-releases...ovid-19-update

Comment

South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (June 4, 2020)
                    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
                    June 4, 2020

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced 361 new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and seven additional deaths.

This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 13,005 and those who have died to 525.

Six deaths occurred in elderly individuals from Florence (1), Lexington (2), Richland (1), and Spartanburg (2) counties. One death occurred in a middle-age individual from Greenville County.
                    https://www.scdhec.gov/news-releases...te-june-4-2020

Comment

• South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (June 5, 2020)
                      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
                      June 5, 2020

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced 447 new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and 13 additional deaths.

This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 13,453 and those who have died to 538.

Eleven deaths occurred in elderly individuals from Clarendon (1), Greenville (1), Horry (1), Orangeburg (1), Richland (1), and Spartanburg (6) counties, and two deaths occurred in middle-aged individuals from Charleston (1) and Cherokee (1) counties.
                      https://www.scdhec.gov/index.php/new...te-june-5-2020

Comment

• South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (June 6, 2020)
                        FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
                        June 6, 2020

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced 512 new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and 7 additional deaths.

This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 13,916 and those who have died to 545.

Six of the deaths occurred in elderly individuals from Horry (2), Florence (1), Lexington (1), Chesterfield (1), and Cherokee (1) counties, and one death occurred in a middle-aged individual from Greenwood County.
                        https://www.scdhec.gov/news-releases...te-june-6-2020

Comment

• South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (June 7, 2020)
                          FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
                          June 7, 2020

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced 390 new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and 1 additional death.

This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 14,286 and those who have died to 546.

The death occurred in an elderly individual from Darlington County.
                          https://www.scdhec.gov/news-releases...te-june-7-2020

Comment

• South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (June 7, 2020)
                            FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
                            June 7, 2020

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced 390 new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and 1 additional death.

This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 14,286 and those who have died to 546.

The death occurred in an elderly individual from Darlington County.
                            https://www.scdhec.gov/news-releases...te-june-7-2020

Comment

• South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (June 8, 2020)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
                              June 8, 2020

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced 542 new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and 11 additional deaths.

This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 14,800 and those who have died to 557.

Eleven deaths occurred in elderly individuals from Berkeley (1), Chesterfield (1), Dillon (1), Greenville (1), Horry (1), Orangeburg (1), Richland (2), and Spartanburg (1) counties, and two of the deaths occurred in middle-aged individuals from Clarendon (1) and Kershaw (1) counties.
                              https://www.scdhec.gov/news-releases...te-june-8-2020

Comment

• South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update (June 9, 2020)
                                FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
                                June 9, 2020

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced 434 new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and 11 additional deaths.

This brings the total number of people confirmed to have COVID-19 in South Carolina to 15,228 and those who have died to 568.

Five of the deaths occurred in elderly individuals from Fairfield (2), Florence (1), Lee (1), and Williamsburg (1) counties, and six of the deaths occurred in individuals from Berkeley (1), Greenville (2), Greenwood (1), Horry (1), and Lee (1) counties.
                                https://www.scdhec.gov/news-releases...te-june-9-2020

Comment

Working...
                                X