Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Jersey: COVID-19 cases and news - 193,747 cases; 14,202 confirmed and 1,783 probable deaths = 15,985

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	NJ.png
Views:	189
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	873900
    The official COVID-19 Information Hub for the State of New Jersey. Find the latest news, guidance, resources, and support here.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Views:	183
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	874111
      The official COVID-19 Information Hub for the State of New Jersey. Find the latest news, guidance, resources, and support here.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Views:	176
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	874453

Comment

Views:	172
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	874613

Comment

Views:	174
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	874945

Comment

Views:	172
Size:	179.2 KB
ID:	875223

Comment

Views:	167
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	875324

Comment

Views:	169
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	875513

Comment

• 173,878 cases

13,425 confirmed and 1,856 probable deaths

Comment

• 174,039 cases

13,476 confirmed and 1,947 probable deaths

Comment

• 174,240 cases

13,501 confirmed and 1,947 probable deaths

Comment

• 174,628 cases

13,532 confirmed and 1,947 probable deaths

Comment

• 174,959 cases

13,578 confirmed and 1,947 probable deaths
                            Rt 0.98

Comment

• 175,298 cases

13,594 confirmed and 1,947 probable deaths
                              Rt 0.98

Comment

• 175,522 cases

13,613 confirmed and 1,947 probable deaths
                                Rt 0.91

Comment

Working...
                                X