Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illinois - Covid-19 Cases - 250,105 cases; 8,166 confirmed deaths + 219 probable = 8,385 total fatalities

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Illinois Test Results
    Positive
    Deaths
    Total Persons Tested*
    People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported - ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with COVID-19 may have these symptoms: Fever or chills Cough Shortness of
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Positive
      Deaths
      Total Persons Tested*
      http://dph.illinois.gov/covid19

Comment

Confirmed Illinois Coronavirus Cases Top 11,000; Death Toll Stands At 274

April 5, 2020 at 3:14 pm
        Filed Under:Coronavirus, COVID-19, Gov. JB Pritzker, Tracking Coronavirus In Chicagoland

CHICAGO (CBS) — The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Illinois topped 11,000 Sunday, with 31 new deaths.

Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. Ngozi Ezike said there were 899 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed on Sunday, bringing the total to 11,256. The death toll now stands at 274.
        https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/04...stands-at-274/
        The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Positive
          Deaths
          Total Persons Tested*
          People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported - ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with COVID-19 may have these symptoms: Fever or chills Cough Shortness of

Comment

Positive
            Deaths
            Total Tests Performed*

Comment

Positive
              Deaths
              Total Tests Performed*

Comment

Positive
                Deaths
                Total Tests Performed*

Comment

Positive
                  Deaths
                  Total Tests Performed*

Comment

Positive
                    Deaths
                    Total Tests Performed*

Comment

Positive
                      Deaths
                      Total Tests Performed*

Comment

Positive
                        Deaths
                        Total Tests Performed*

Comment

Positive
                          Deaths
                          Total Tests Performed*

Comment

Positive
                            Deaths
                            Total Tests Performed*

Comment

Positive
                              Deaths
                              Total Tests Performed*

Comment

Positive
                                Deaths
                                Total Tests Performed*

Comment

Working...
                                X