Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illinois - Covid-19 Cases - 250,105 cases; 8,166 confirmed deaths + 219 probable = 8,385 total fatalities

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive
    Deaths
    Total Tests Performed*
    Recovery Rate**
    92%
    People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported - ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with COVID-19 may have these symptoms: Fever or chills Cough Shortness of
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• Positive
      Deaths
      Total Tests Performed*
      Recovery Rate**
      92%
      People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported - ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with COVID-19 may have these symptoms: Fever or chills Cough Shortness of
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• Positive
        Deaths
        Total Tests Performed*
        Recovery Rate**
        92%

Comment

• Positive
          Deaths
          Total Tests Performed*
          Recovery Rate**
          92%

Comment

• Positive
            Deaths
            Total Tests Performed*
            Recovery Rate**
            92%

Comment

• Positive
              Deaths
              Total Tests Performed*
              Recovery Rate**
              92%

Comment

• Confirmed Cases

Confirmed Deaths

Total Tests Performed*

Recovery Rate**

92%

Comment

• Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Illinois
                  Confirmed Cases
                  Confirmed Deaths
                  Total Tests Performed*
                  Recovery Rate**
                  92%
                  *Total nucleic acid-based tests performed and reported electronically for testing of COVID-19 at IDPH, commercial or hospital laboratories. All numbers displayed are provisional and will change.
                  ** Recovered cases are defined as persons with initial positive specimen collection date > 42 days who have not expired.
                  Recovery rate is calculated as the recovered cases divided by the sum of recovered cases and deceased cases.
                  Information regarding the number of persons under investigation updated on 6/9/2020.
                  Information to be updated daily.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Probable Cases and Deaths
                  Probable Cases
                  Probable Deaths

Comment

• Confirmed Cases
                    Confirmed Deaths
                    Total Tests Performed*
                    Recovery Rate**
                    92%
                    *Total nucleic acid-based tests performed and reported electronically for testing of COVID-19 at IDPH, commercial or hospital laboratories. All numbers displayed are provisional and will change.
                    ** Recovered cases are defined as persons with initial positive specimen collection date > 42 days who have not expired.
                    Recovery rate is calculated as the recovered cases divided by the sum of recovered cases and deceased cases.
                    Information regarding the number of persons under investigation updated on 6/10/2020.

Probable Cases
                    Probable Deaths

Comment

• Confirmed Cases
                      Confirmed Deaths
                      Total Tests Performed*
                      Recovery Rate**
                      92%
                      Information regarding the number of persons under investigation updated on 6/11/2020.

Probable Cases
                      Probable Deaths

Comment

• Confirmed Cases
                        Confirmed Deaths
                        Total Tests Performed*
                        Recovery Rate**
                        93%
                        Information regarding the number of persons under investigation updated on 6/12/2020.

Probable Cases
                        Probable Deaths

Comment

Confirmed Cases
                          Confirmed Deaths
                          Total Tests Performed*
                          Recovery Rate**
                          93%
                          Information regarding the number of persons under investigation updated on 6/13/2020.

Probable Cases
                          Probable Deaths
                          Information regarding the number of probable cases and deaths updated on 6/12/2020
                          Information updated weekly

Comment

Confirmed Cases
                            Confirmed Deaths
                            Total Tests Performed*
                            Recovery Rate**
                            93%
                            Information regarding the number of persons under investigation updated on 6/14/2020.

Probable Cases
                            Probable Deaths

Comment

• Confirmed Cases
                              Confirmed Deaths
                              Total Tests Performed*
                              Recovery Rate**
                              93%
                              Information regarding the number of persons under investigation updated on 6/15/2020.

Probable Cases
                              Probable Deaths

Comment

Confirmed Cases
                                Confirmed Deaths
                                Total Tests Performed*
                                Recovery Rate**
                                93%
                                Information regarding the number of persons under investigation updated on 6/16/2020.

Probable Cases
                                Probable Deaths

Comment

Working...
                                X