Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JIC RELEASE NO. 242 - Cumulative Results: Two Test Positive for COVID-19; Profiles of Confirmed Cases;COVID-19 Community Outreach Testing Postponed; New Food Commodities Distribution Schedule; Guam EPA Urges Caution With Surface Disinfectants
    Press Release Posted on Date: 07/29/2020 12:30 pm
    Two cases tested positive at the Department of Public Health and Social Services (DPHSS). One case reported travel to the Philippines and was identified in a quarantine facility. One case is currently under investigation.

To date, there have been a total of 351 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 297 released from isolation, and 49 active cases. Of those cases, 302 are classified as civilians and 49 are military service members.
    https://ghs.guam.gov/jic-release-no-...-casescovid-19
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

JIC RELEASE NO. 243 - Cumulative Results: Three Test Positive for COVID-19; Profiles of Confirmed Cases; COVID-19 Community Outreach Testing on Tuesday
      Press Release Posted on Date: 07/30/2020 11:30 am
      Three cases tested positive at the Department of Public Health and Social Services (DPHSS). Two cases reported travel and were identified in a quarantine facility. One case was identified through contact tracing. Of the two travel-related cases, one case reported travel to the US mainland and one case reported travel to the Philippines.

To date, there have been a total of 354 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 297 released from isolation, and 52 active cases. Of those cases, 305 are classified as civilians and 49 are military service members.
      https://ghs.guam.gov/jic-release-no-...cases-covid-19
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

JIC RELEASE NO. 244 - Cumulative Results: Two Test Positive for COVID-19; Profiles of Confirmed Cases;Expanded COVID-19 Testing Continues; Southern Region Community Health Center Temporarily Closes; 2020 Census Guam Update
        Press Release Posted on Date: 07/31/2020 01:30 pm
        Two cases tested positive at Diagnostic Laboratory Services (DLS). These cases are currently under investigation.

To date, there have been a total of 356 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 304 released from isolation, and 47 active cases. Of those cases, 307 are classified as civilians and 49 are military service members.
        https://ghs.guam.gov/jic-release-no-...-casesexpanded

Comment

JIC RELEASE NO. 245 - Cumulative Results: Three Test Positive for COVID-19; DPHSS Tests DOC Employees; New Site for Chalan Pago Expanded COVID-19 Testing
          Press Release Posted on Date: 08/01/2020 11:30 am
          Three cases tested positive at the Department of Public Health and Social Services (DPHSS). Two of these cases reported contact to previously confirmed cases and were identified through contact tracing.

To date, there have been a total of 359 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 304 released from isolation, and 50 active cases. Of those cases, 310 are classified as civilians and 49 are military service members.
          https://ghs.guam.gov/jic-release-no-...-employees-new

Comment

JIC RELEASE NO. 246 - Cumulative Results: Nine Test Positive for COVID-19; Profiles of Confirmed Cases; Expanded COVID-19 Testing Continues; 2020 Census of Guam Update
            Press Release Posted on Date: 08/03/2020 01:30 pm
            Out of the nine newly confirmed cases, one tested positive at the Department of Public Health and Social Services (DPHSS). Three cases tested positive at Guam Memorial Hospital (GMH). Three cases tested positive at Diagnostic Laboratory Services (DLS). One case tested positive at Guam Regional Medical City (GRMC). One case tested positive in Indiana. Of the nine newly confirmed cases, four cases had recent travel to the US Mainland.

To date, there have been a total of 368 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 305 released from isolation, and 58 active cases. Of those cases, 319 are classified as civilians and 49 are military service members.
            https://ghs.guam.gov/jic-release-no-...cases-expanded

Comment

JIC RELEASE NO. 247 - Cumulative Results: Seven Test Positive for COVID-19; Profiles of Confirmed Cases; Food Commodity Distribution on Thursday Canceled; Grab-N-Go Meals Ended July 31, 2020
              Press Release Posted on Date: 08/04/2020 12:15 pm
              Of the seven newly confirmed cases, one case was identified through contact tracing; three cases had recent travel to the continental US and were identified in a quarantine facility; and four cases are under investigation.

To date, there have been a total of 375 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 318 released from isolation, and 52 active cases. Of those cases, 326 are classified as civilians and 49 are military service members.
              https://ghs.guam.gov/jic-release-no-...med-cases-food

Comment

JIC RELEASE NO. 248 - Cumulative Results: Fourteen Test Positive for COVID-19; Profiles of Confirmed Cases
                Press Release Posted on Date: 08/05/2020 03:30 pm
                Of the fourteen newly confirmed cases, two cases had recent travel to the continental US. One case was identified in a quarantine facility. The remaining cases are currently under investigation.

To date, there have been a total of 389 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 319 released from isolation, and 65 active cases. Of those cases, 340 are classified as civilians and 49 are military service members.
                https://ghs.guam.gov/jic-release-no-...onfirmed-cases

Comment

JIC RELEASE NO. 249 - Cumulative Results: Eight Test Positive for COVID-19; Profiles of Confirmed Cases
                  Press Release Posted on Date: 08/06/2020 12:30 pm
                  The eight recently confirmed cases are currently under investigation. Among the six cases confirmed by the Department of Public Health and Social Services (DPHSS), one case had recent travel to the continental US, two cases were identified through contact tracing, and three cases were identified through community screening.

To date, there have been a total of 397 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 321 released from isolation, and 71 active cases. Of those cases, 348 are classified as civilians and 49 are military service members.

Comment

JIC RELEASE NO. 250 - Cumulative Results: Fourteen Test Positive for COVID-19; Profiles of Confirmed Cases
                    Press Release Posted on Date: 08/07/2020 01:30 pm
                    Of the twelve cases that tested positive at DPHSS, one case had recently traveled to the continental US and was identified in a quarantine facility, eight cases were identified through contact tracing, and one case was identified through community screening. The remaining cases are currently under investigation.

To date, there have been a total of 411 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 321 released from isolation, and 85 active cases. Of those cases, 362 are classified as civilians and 49 are military service members.

Comment

JIC RELEASE NO. 253 - Cumulative Results: One Tests Positive for COVID-19
                      Press Release Posted on Date: 08/08/2020 04:00 pm
                      To date, there have been a total of 412 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 321 released from isolation, and 86 active cases. Of those cases, 363 are classified as civilians and 49 are military service members.
                      https://ghs.guam.gov/jic-release-no-...itive-covid-19

Comment

JIC RELEASE NO. 255 - Cumulative Results: Six Test Positive for COVID-19; Profiles of Confirmed Cases
                        Press Release Posted on Date: 08/10/2020 02:30 pm
                        A total of six cases of COVID-19 were confirmed today. One tested positive at the Department of Public Health and Social Services (DPHSS). This case was identified through contact tracing. One case tested positive at Diagnostic Laboratory Services (DLS). Four cases tested positive at the Guam Memorial Hospital Authority (GMHA). These cases are under investigation.

To date, there have been a total of 418 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 325 released from isolation, and 88 active cases. Of those cases, 369 are classified as civilians and 49 are military service members.

Comment

JIC RELEASE NO. 257 - Cumulative Results: Sixteen Test Positive for COVID-19; Profiles of Confirmed Cases; NRCHC COVID-19 Testing Available by Appointment Only
                          Press Release Posted on Date: 08/11/2020 05:15 pm
                          Sixteen new cases of COVID-19 were reported today. Of the sixteen cases, seven cases were identified through contact tracing and four cases had recent travel and were identified in a quarantine facility.

To date, there have been a total of 434 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 325 released from isolation, and 104 active cases. Of those cases, 384 are classified as civilians and 50 are military service members.
                          https://ghs.guam.gov/jic-release-no-...ed-cases-nrchc

Comment

JIC RELEASE NO. 260 - One Confirmed COVID-19 Case Arrives on Inbound Honolulu Flight, Quarantine Protocols in Effect
                            Press Release Posted on Date: 08/12/2020 10:45 pm
                            COVID-19 test results are reported from multiple labs at varying times of the day. The Joint Information Center will report cumulative COVID-19 test results once a day, unless unavailable.

To date, as officially reported to the Department of Public Health and Social Services (DPHSS), there have been a total of 449 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 341 released from isolation, and 103 active cases. Of those cases, 398 are classified as civilians and 51 are military service members.

For updated information on COVID-19 cases on Guam, visit the COVID-19 Dashboard and Situation Report at http://dphss.guam.gov/covid-19/.
                            https://ghs.guam.gov/jic-release-no-...tine-protocols

Comment

JIC RELEASE NO. 263 - Cumulative Results: Twenty-Eight Test Positive for COVID-19; Profiles of Confirmed Cases; Guidance for those with Possible Contact to a Confirmed Case; Guidance for those Experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms
                              Press Release Posted on Date: 08/13/2020 05:00 pm

A total of 28 cases of COVID-19 were confirmed today. Of the 28 newly confirmed cases, 11 cases were identified through contact tracing and four cases reported recent travel from the continental US and were identified in a quarantine facility.

To date, there have been a total of 477 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 343 released from isolation, and 129 active cases. Of those cases, 426 are classified as civilians and 51 are military service members.

Comment

JIC RELEASE NO. 265 - Cumulative Results: Twenty-five Test Positive for COVID-19; Profiles of Confirmed Cases; Updated DPHSS Medical Triage Phone Numbers
                                Press Release Posted on Date: 08/14/2020 07:15 pm

A total of 25 cases of COVID-19 were confirmed today. Of the 25 newly confirmed cases, four cases were identified through contact tracing and one case reported recent travel from the continental US and was identified in a quarantine facility.

To date, there have been a total of 502 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 345 released from isolation, and 152 active cases. Of those cases, 443 are classified as civilians and 59 are military service members.

Comment

Working...
                                X