Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13,624 cases with 523 fatalities (465 confirmed, 58 probable) 56 currently hospitalized, 14 critical.
    Find the latest information about Delaware's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including testing locations near you and lab-confirmed cases by county.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• 13,745 cases with 525 fatalities (467 confirmed, 58 probable) 58 currently hospitalized, 11 critical.
      Find the latest information about Delaware's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including testing locations near you and lab-confirmed cases by county.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• 13,792 cases with 527 fatalities (469 confirmed, 58 probable) 61 currently hospitalized, 7 critical.

Comment

• 13,924 cases with 529 fatalities (471 confirmed, 58 probable) 56 currently hospitalized, 7 critical.

Comment

• 14,202 cases with 578 fatalities (508 confirmed, 70 probable) 55 currently hospitalized, 9 critical.

Comment

• 14,175 cases with 579 fatalities (509 confirmed, 70 probable) 55 currently hospitalized, 11 critical.

Comment

• 14,290 cases with 579 fatalities (509 confirmed, 70 probable) 57 currently hospitalized, 9 critical.

Comment

• 14,406 cases with 579 fatalities (509 confirmed, 70 probable) 63 currently hospitalized, 18 critical.

Comment

• 14,476 cases with 580 fatalities (510 confirmed, 70 probable) 62 currently hospitalized, 14 critical.

Comment

• 14,602 cases with 581 fatalities (511 confirmed, 70 probable) 68 currently hospitalized, 15 critical.

Comment

• 14,689 cases with 581 fatalities (511 confirmed, 70 probable) 69 currently hospitalized, 11 critical.

Comment

• 14,788 cases with 585 fatalities (515 confirmed, 70 probable) 46 currently hospitalized, 11 critical.

Comment

• 14,877 cases with 585 fatalities (515 confirmed, 70 probable) 45 currently hospitalized, 18 critical.

Comment

• 14,949 cases with 585 fatalities (515 confirmed, 70 probable) 43 currently hospitalized, 8 critical.

Comment

• 15,055 cases with 585 fatalities (515 confirmed, 70 probable) 40 currently hospitalized, 9 critical.

Comment

Working...
                                X