X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source: https://covid19.colorado.gov/case-data

Colorado Case Summary (Updated 3/23/20 at 4:13 p.m.) PDF version
    Note: This summary only includes data through 3/22 and does not reflect cases since then.

720 cases
    72 hospitalized
    31 counties
    6,224 people tested
    7 deaths
    5 outbreaks at residential and non-hospital health care facilities

Find Colorado COVID-19 Data on CDPHE's Open Data Portal

Due to high traffic, it may take a little longer to load. If this page remains blank or the data doesn't match, please try hitting the refresh button on your browser. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Coronavirus-related death reported in Teller County
      CORONAVIRUS
      by: Angela Case

Posted: Mar 24, 2020 / 02:13 PM MDT / Updated: Mar 24, 2020 / 02:13 PM MDT

TELLER COUNTY, Colo. — A Teller County resident diagnosed with coronavirus has died, according to the county health department.

The health department said Tuesday afternoon
      https://www.fox21news.com/health/cor...teller-county/
      Twitter: @RonanKelly13
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Colorado records 10th coronavirus-related death, first in Teller County
        Officials offer few details about the individual who died after contracting COVID-19
        By SAM TABACHNIK | stabachnik@denverpost.com | The Denver Post
        March 24, 2020 at 3:32 p.m.

We made this story available to all readers in the interest of public safety. Please consider supporting our coverage of the coronavirus by subscribing to The Denver Post.

Teller County health officials announced Tuesday that the novel coronavirus played a part in a resident’s death, the 10th death in Colorado connected to the highly infectious respiratory illness.

Officials did not give details as to the age or gender or any underlying health conditions the person may have had.
        https://www.denverpost.com/2020/03/2...double-digits/
        The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

912 cases 11 reported deaths

Colorado Case Summary (Updated 3/24/20 at 4:00 p.m.) PDF version
          Note: This summary only includes data through 3/23 and does not reflect cases since then.

912 cases
          84 hospitalized
          35 counties
          7,701 people tested
          11 deaths
          7 outbreaks at residential and non-hospital health care facilities

Comment

Colorado coronavirus death count jumps to 19; number of confirmed cases at 1,086
            CORONAVIRUS
            by: Eric Ruble

Posted: Mar 25, 2020 / 04:22 PM MDT / Updated: Mar 25, 2020 / 04:25 PM MDT

DENVER (KDVR) — The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment released new data Wednesday afternoon about the coronavirus outbreak.

Nineteen people in the state have died from the virus. On Tuesday, 11 deaths had been reported.

Deaths have been reported the following counties:
            https://kdvr.com/news/coronavirus/co...cases-at-1086/

Comment

Colorado Case Summary (Updated 3/25/20 at 4:00 p.m.) PDF version
              Note: This summary only includes data through 3/24 and does not reflect cases since then.

1,086 cases*
              148 hospitalized
              36 counties
              8,064 people tested
              19 deaths **Correction**
              9 outbreaks at residential and non-hospital health care facilities

Comment

Colorado Case Summary (Updated 3/26/20 at 4:00 p.m.) PDF version
                Note: This summary only includes data through 3/25 and does not reflect cases since then.

1,430 cases*
                184 hospitalized
                39 counties
                10,122 people tested
                24 deaths

Colorado records 26 coronavirus deaths as positive cases jump by 344 to surpass 1,400 total
                24 people have died and 184 are hospitalized with COVID-19, state health officials report
                PUBLISHED: March 26, 2020 at 4:18 p.m. | UPDATED: March 26, 2020 at 5:22 p.m.

The state confirmed a new total of 24 deaths on Thursday — up five from the previous day — with local health officials announcing two on their own. State data lags a day behind the actual numbers, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment says on its COVID-19 webpage.

The deaths have impacted communities up and down the Front Range and into the high country. El Paso County has recorded seven coronavirus-related deaths, the most in the state, while Boulder and Pitkin counties on Thursday announced their first deaths related to the illness.
                As millions of Coloradans spent their first day under a statewide stay-at-home mandate Thursday, public health officials announced that at least 27 people have now died in connection with the novel…

Comment

Colorado Case Summary (Updated 3/27/20 at 4:00 p.m.)
                  Note: This summary only includes data through 3/26 and does not reflect cases since then.

1,734 cases*
                  239 hospitalized
                  42 counties
                  11,676 people tested
                  31 deaths

Comment

2 Navajo deaths confirmed: https://navajotimes.com/coronavirus-...ths-confirmed/

Comment

Colorado Case Summary (Updated 3/28/20 at 4:00 p.m.)
                      Note: This summary only includes data through 3/27 and does not reflect cases since then.

2,061 cases*
                      274 hospitalized
                      44 counties
                      13,276 people tested
                      44 deaths
                      10 outbreaks at residential and non-hospital health care facilities

*Cases include people who had a positive lab test positive and cases that public health identified and determined were likely to have COVID-19 because of their symptoms and close contact with someone who tested positive. The number of untested cases included in the total case count is a very small portion of the total cases reported.

Due to high traffic, it may take a little longer to load. If this page remains blank or the data doesn't match, please try hitting the refresh button on your browser. Thank you for your patience.

Access the case summary data files

Comment

Colorado Case Summary (Updated 3/29/20 at 4:00 p.m.)
                        Note: This summary only includes data through 3/28 and does not reflect cases since then.

2,307 cases*
                        326 hospitalized
                        46 counties
                        14,470 people tested
                        47 deaths
                        10 outbreaks at residential and non-hospital health care facilities

Comment

Colorado sees first coronavirus death of someone under 40 as statewide toll reaches 51
                          More than 2,600 people now have tested positive in Colorado and 414 are hospitalized

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis during his press conference updating the state’s response to the coronavirus outbreak at the Colorado State Emergency Operations Center on Friday, March 27, 2020.
                          By SHELLY BRADBURY | sbradbury@denverpost.com and ALEXANDER BURNESS | aburness@denverpost.com |
                          PUBLISHED: March 30, 2020 at 12:53 p.m. | UPDATED: March 30, 2020 at 1:50 p.m.
                          The first person under the age of 40 in Colorado has died after contracting the novel coronavirus, Gov. Jared Polis announced Monday during a mid-day press conference.

“Again showing the severity of this virus for people of all ages,” he said, before emphasizing that about 80% of COVID-19 of cases do not require hospitalization and will self-resolve.

Polis announced new statewide numbers — a partial count, since full data is usually made public around 4 p.m. each day — and said 51 people now have died in Colorado from complications of the new coronavirus. There are now 2,627 total confirmed cases of the virus in 47 of Colorado’s 64 counties, with 414 people having been hospitalized. A total of 15,364 people have now been tested.
                          https://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com...eath-under-40/

Comment

Colorado Case Summary (Updated 3/31/20 at 4:00 p.m.)
                            Note: This summary only includes data through 3/30 and does not reflect cases since then.

2,966 cases*
                            509 hospitalized
                            50 counties
                            16,849 people tested
                            69 deaths
                            16 outbreaks at residential and non-hospital health care facilities

Comment

Colorado Case Summary (Updated 4/1/20 at 4:00 p.m.)
                              Note: This summary only includes data through 3/31 and does not reflect cases since then.

3,342 cases*
                              620 hospitalized
                              50 counties
                              18,645 people tested
                              80 deaths
                              17 outbreaks at residential and non-hospital health care facilities

Comment

Colorado records 97 coronavirus-related deaths as COVID-19 hospitalizations push past 700
                                3,728 confirmed cases in the state, though health officials say it’s likely 4 to 10 times that amount of people are infected

Hyoung Chang, The Denver Post David Storey processes samples for COVID-19 testing at the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Laboratory Services Division in Denver on Saturday, March 14, 2020.
                                April 2, 2020 at 4:20 p.m.

We made this story available to all readers in the interest of public safety. Please consider supporting our coverage of the coronavirus by subscribing to The Denver Post.

At least 97 people in Colorado have died from complications from the novel coronavirus, as hospitalizations rose to 710, state health officials announced Thursday.

The announcement of 3,728 confirmed cases in the state — and 17 new deaths — comes as top health officials scramble to get enough beds, ventilators and other medical supplies before a feared surge in COVID-19 cases overwhelms the health care capacity.
                                https://www.denverpost.com/2020/04/0...eaths-april-2/

Comment

Working...
                                X