Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico: Covid-19 - 238,511 cases, 29,189 deaths

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Saturday, May 30, 2020. Mexico reports 87512 cases and 9779 deaths
    At tonight's 7pm press conference, the government reported 87512 cases as of 1:00 p.m. today, an increase in cases of 2886 or 3.4%. Of these, 16486 are active cases, an increase of 277 since yesterday. As well, there are 38994 suspected cases, an increase of 148. Deaths increased by 364 or 3.9% to 9779. There are 801 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 270992 tests, 6966 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    98% of the COVID hospitals reported on patient numbers yesterday. Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 40% are occupied leaving 60% available. In Mexico City, 70% of those beds are occupied.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, on a national level 35% are occupied. In Mexico City 56% are occupied. In Baja California 69% are occupied, in the State of Mexico 61%, in Chiapas 57%, and in Guerrero 50%.

    Comment


    • Sunday May 31 2020. Mexico reports 90664 cases and 9930 deaths
      At tonight's 7pm press conference, on the 70th and final day of the Jornada Nacional de Sana Distancia, the national campaign to reduce mobility and encourage physical distancing and other measures, the government reported 90664 cases as of 1:00 p.m., an increase in cases of 3152 or 3.6%. Of these, 16962 are active cases, an increase of 476 since yesterday. As well, there are 36803 suspected cases, an decrease of 2191.
      Deaths increased by 151 or 1.5% to 9930. There are 788 suspected deaths.
      Mexico has done 274997 tests, 4005 additional tests reported since yesterday.


      94% of the COVID hospitals reported on patient numbers yesterday. Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 41% are occupied leaving 59% available. In Mexico City, 71% of those beds are occupied. In the State of Mexico 72% are occupied, in Guerrero 66%, in Morelos 55% and in Chiapas 51%.

      Of the hospital beds with ventilators, on a national level 36% are occupied. In Mexico City 54% are occupied. In Baja California 70% are occupied, in the State of Mexico 63%, in Chiapas 54%, In Sinaloa 51% and in Guerrero 50%.

      Comment


      • Monday June 1, 2020. Mexico reports 93435 cases and 10167 deaths

        At tonight's 7pm press conference, the government reported 93435 cases as of 1:00 p.m. today, an increase in cases of 2771 or 3.1%. Of these, 16303 are active cases, a decrease of 659 since yesterday. As well, there are 38497 suspected cases, an increase of 1694.

        Deaths increased by 237 or 2.4% to 10167. There are 851 suspected deaths.
        Mexico has done 282089 tests, 7092 additional tests reported since yesterday.


        92% of 788 (up 1) COVID hospitals reported on patient numbers yesterday. Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 43% are occupied leaving 57% available. In Mexico City, 80% of those beds are occupied. In the State of Mexico 76% are occupied, in Guerrero 68%, in Morelos 56%, in Tabasco 55%, in Chiapas 51% and in Baja California 51%.

        Of the hospital beds with ventilators, ICU beds, on a national level 37% are occupied. In Mexico City 64% are occupied. In Baja California, 66% are occupied, in the State of Mexico 63%, in Chiapas 56% and in Sinaloa 52%.

        Comment


        • Tuesday June 2, 2020. Mexico reports 97326 cases and 10637 deaths
          At tonight's 7pm press conference, the government reported 97326 cases as of 1:00 p.m. today, an increase in cases of 3891 or 4.2%. Of these, 16940 are active cases, an increase of 637 since yesterday. As well, there are 42151 suspected cases, an increase of 3654.

          The government has started presenting this or a similar slide every evening.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	June 2 3.PNG
Views:	103
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	866457


          The incidence rate for the entire country is 13.2 active cases per 100,000 inhabitants. Here, it is possible to see the difference in incidence by state between the two weeks ending today, May 20 to June 2, and the two weeks prior, May 6 to 19. Zacatecas, second to last, is the only state that entered the week as a high risk orange state as opposed to all the other maximum risk red states

          Deaths increased by 470 or 4.6% to 10637. There are 924 suspected deaths.
          Mexico has done 293078 tests, 10989 additional tests reported since yesterday.


          96% of the now 789 (up one) COVID hospitals reported on patient numbers yesterday. Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 44% are occupied leaving 56% available. In Mexico City, 80% of those beds are occupied, followed by the State of Mexico 74%, Guerrero 72%, Morelos, Chiapas and Tlaxcala 53%, and Baja California and Tabasco 51%.

          Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 37% are occupied. In Mexico City 66% are occupied. In Baja California 67% are occupied, in the State of Mexico 61% and in Veracruz 56%. All other states are reporting less than 50% occupancy.

          The government reported on corona virus and health care workers tonight. To date, 20217 health care workers have tested positive. Of these 4117 are active cases. 57% of the accumulated cases are women. By profession 42% are nurses, 32% are doctors, 23% are other health care professionals, 2% are lab workers and 1% are dentists. 90% did not require hospitalization but 271 health care professionals have died and there are 10 outstanding suspected deaths. As well, there are 10082 suspected cases among health care workers.




          Comment


          • Source: https://www.infobae.com/america/mexi...s-confirmados/

            New normal day three: Mexico reached a new maximum of deaths and infections by COVID-19 López-Gatell stated that, if necessary, the idea of ​​correcting the course in relation to the reopening of activities will be taken into account
            June 3, 2020

            The Ministry of Health (SSa) reported this Wednesday, June 3, that the accumulated COVID-19 infections are 101,238. Furthermore, since the beginning of the epidemic, Mexico has suffered 11,729 fatalities.

            The Undersecretary for Prevention and Health Promotion, Hugo López-Gatell, is aware that the pandemic is not yet tamed "in Mexico or in the world."

            During an interview with the newspaper El Universal, the official pointed out that it is not contrary to what the national president said, since he was referring to the good results obtained by his mitigation strategy for the new coronavirus.

            “When he says that we are taming, we are referring technically to the fact that the National Sana Distancia Day, which belongs to the world of community mitigation strategies, managed, and this can be verified, to reduce the number of cases per day and that instead of presenting a very important demand for hospital services, these would differ over time, "he explained.

            Despite the fact that, from his perspective, the results have been favorable, during the virtual meeting with the National Conference of Governors, the Ministry of the Interior and more federal agencies, López-Gatell stated that the "epidemic is not over", in addition to which is currently at its "maximum intensity level".

            Regarding the next few months, he commented in the talk with the Mexican newspaper, he is afraid due to the possibility of a flare-up. "It must be very clear: we are still far from the end of the epidemic," he stressed.

            On the same subject, the president spoke during his press conference on June 3, where he mentioned that his government is aware of the alert contexts in the different states and, if necessary, the idea of ​​correcting will be taken into account. the course in relation to the reopening of activities.

            "What is happening is being observed and the people's health is going to be looked after. We are not going to act rigidly, but in a flexible way, that is, if necessary, we rectify in some region, if we see that there are regrowths there, we call, We are also never going to do it in an authoritarian way, for people to help us by staying home, to protect ourselves, to take care of ourselves, ”he indicated.

            On the other hand, according to a count prepared by the non-profit organization Emblema de Prensa (PEC) Campaign, until May 27 there were 13 communicators killed by the new coronavirus.

            Among presenters, reporters, photographers and collaborators from other areas, different media have regretted the departure of their colleagues and colleagues due to the epidemic that continues to plague all of Mexico.

            Information in development

            Comment


            • Wednesday June 3, 2020 Mexico reports 101238 cases and 11729 deaths
              At tonight's 7pm press conference, the government reported 101238 cases as of 1:00 p.m. today, an increase in cases of 3912 or 4.0%. Of these, 16829 are active cases, a decrease of 111 since yesterday. As well, there are 44869 suspected cases, an increase of 2718. The incidence for accumulated cases is 79.2 per 100,000 inhabitants. The incidence for active cases is 13.2 per 100, 000 inhabitants.

              Deaths increased by 1092 or 10.3% to 11729. There are 948 suspected deaths. This chart indicates on what dates those 1092 deaths occurred. Note that the first of those deaths, confirmed in the last 24 hours or so, dates back to March 25.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	June 3.PNG
Views:	93
Size:	877.4 KB
ID:	866858

              Mexico has done 303461 tests, 10383 additional tests reported since yesterday.

              97% of 791 (up 2) COVID hospitals reported on patient numbers yesterday. Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 44% are occupied leaving 56% available. In Mexico City, 76% of those beds are occupied, in the State of Mexico 76%, in Guerrero 65%, in Morelos 61%, in Chiapas 55%, in Tlaxcala 53% and in Puebla 50%.

              Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 37% are occupied. In Mexico City 57% are occupied. In Baja California 71% are occupied, in the State of Mexico 65% and in Chiapas 51%.


              Comment


              • Source: https://www.infobae.com/america/mexi...s-confirmados/

                COVID-19 in Mexico: 12,545 deaths and 105,680 confirmed cases The director of the IMSS stressed that, due to the economic crisis caused by the pandemic, employees can obtain the benefit of partial retirement due to unemployment, fulfilling some requirements
                June 4, 2020

                The Ministry of Health (SSa) reported this Thursday, June 4 that the accumulated COVID-19 infections are 105,680. Furthermore, since the beginning of the epidemic, Mexico has suffered 12,545 fatalities.

                The President of Mexico, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, explained that the increase in deaths from COVID-19, which was reported yesterday during the conference of the Undersecretary of Health, Hugo López-Gatell, was due to an adjustment in the death data that was not they had been recorded, and he assured that there were not 1,000 deaths from coronavirus in a day in the country.

                "This is not New York. It is different," said the president, presenting "a flattened graph" of infections and deaths from coronaviruses in the metropolitan area of ​​the Valley of Mexico.

                “It had been a while since there was a Health Secretary like Dr. Jorge Alcocer, who is a scientist, a National Science Award. There were times when (the health secretaries) were lawyers, economists, now he is a researcher of the highest level. Undersecretary Hugo López-Gatell the same, an expert, a specialist, "he said.

                He reiterated that if a regrowth of COVID-19 is registered in the new normal, they will suggest the closure of establishments and a return to confinement. "If regrowth occurs, measures are taken immediately. The most important thing is to save lives. It is a pandemic. The virus cannot disappear, ”he said.

                On the other hand, due to the economic crisis generated by the coronavirus pandemic, it has impacted families and workers who have become unemployed in the country, the director of Incorporation and Collection of the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), Norma Gabriela López presented an alternative to support those affected.

                The director of the IMSS stressed that employees can obtain the benefit of partial retirement for unemployment by meeting some requirements.

                From the National Palace, he stated that it is a mechanism that can be accessed by people who are affiliated with the IMSS. In this sense, those who have a Retirement Fund Administrator (Afore) and in that situation, may use the resources of their individual account.

                Information in development

                Comment


                • Thursday June 4, 2020. Mexico reports 105680 cases and 12545 deaths
                  At tonight's 7pm press conference, the government reported 105680 cases as of 1:00 p.m. today, an increase in cases of 4.4 %. Today marks the third successive day of a new high in increases and today’s 4442 new cases represent an increase of more than 500 cases from yesterday’s high. Of these accumulated cases, 18377 are active cases, an increase of 1548 since yesterday. As well, there are 46659 suspected cases, an increase of 1790. The incidence for accumulated cases is 82.7 per 100,000 inhabitants. The incidence for active cases is 14.4 per 100,000 inhabitants.

                  Deaths increased by 816 or 7% to 12545. The first of those deaths took place on April 18. The day with the highest number of deaths to date is May 17 with 340 deaths. There are 1033 suspected deaths.
                  Mexico has done 314063 tests, 10602 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                  96% of 792 (up 1) COVID hospitals reported on patient numbers yesterday. Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 45% are occupied leaving 55% available. In Mexico City, 82% of those beds are occupied. In the State of Mexico the figure is 75%, in Guerrero 65%, in Chiapas and Morelos 55% and in Baja California 54%.

                  Of the hospital beds with ventilators, on a national level 38% are occupied. In Mexico City, as in the State of Mexico and Baja California, 66% are occupied. In Chiapas, 53% are occupied.
                  Last edited by Marylou; June 4th, 2020, 09:32 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Friday, June 5 2020. Mexico reports 110026 cases and ...
                    At tonight's 7pm press conference, the government reported 110026 cases as of 1:00 p.m. today, an increase in cases of 4346 or 4.1%. Of these, 19015 are active cases, an increase of 638 since yesterday. As well, there are 48822 suspected cases, an increase of 2163.
                    The incidence for accumulated cases is 86.1 per 100,000 inhabitants. The incidence for active cases is 14.9 per 100, 000 inhabitants.

                    Deaths increased by 625 or 5.0% to 13170. There are 1134 suspected deaths.
                    Mexico has done 324897 tests, 10834 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                    97% of 793 (up 1) COVID hospitals reported on patient numbers yesterday. Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 44% are occupied leaving 56% available. In Mexico City, 80% of those beds are occupied. In the State of Mexico, 74% are occupied, in Guerrero61%, in Chiapas 58%, in Baja California 55% and in Morelos 52%.

                    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 38% are occupied. In Mexico City 61% are occupied, in Baja California 72% and in the State of Mexico 66%. All other states have less than 50% occupancy of COVID designated ICU beds.

                    As you might know, Mexico at the federal level is operating on what they call a ‘sistema semáforo’, semáforo being a traffic light, meaning that states get designated red for maximum risk, orange for high risk, yellow for medium risk and green for low risk. At last Friday’s press conference, 31 states, including Mexico City were colored red while Zacatecas was colored orange. Today all 32 were colored red, maximum risk, and the designation lasts until next Sunday, June 14. New assessments of risk by state will be announced next Friday and will take effect June 15.

                    There are 4 factors that determine risk. Two of the factors are percentages, one of hospital occupation and the other the percentage of positive tests in the public laboratories , and two of the factors are directional and look at trends in hospitalization and suspected cases. A state only needs one factor to be red, as can be seen below in a number of states, for its overall designation to be one of maximum risk.

                    Click image for larger version  Name:	June 5 1.PNG Views:	6 Size:	1.14 MB ID:	867473

                    Click image for larger version  Name:	June 5 2.PNG Views:	6 Size:	1.12 MB ID:	867474

                    Activities that are allowed during times of maximum risk: 25% hotel occupation for guests travelling for business or work, i.e. no tourism; take out and delivery of restaurant meals; home visits from hairdressers and estheticians; 25% of regular use of public outdoor spaces such as plazas and parks; 50% capacity of markets and grocery stores with one person from a family allowed to enter; professional sports with no public attendance.
                    Activities that are not allowed: gyms, pools, sports centres etc. remain closed: cinemas, theatres and museums and other cultural centres remain closed as do shopping centres and malls, all religious gathering places, bars and clubs, and party halls which are very popular here.
                    The last day of online study for many students in the public educational system was today and a tentative reopening date for schools in green states only was set a while ago for August 10.

                    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
                    Last edited by sharon sanders; June 6th, 2020, 12:05 PM. Reason: added bolding and link

                    Comment


                    • Saturday, June 6, 2020. Mexico reports 113619 cases and 13511 deaths
                      At tonight's 7pm press conference, the government reported 113619 cases as of 1:00 p.m. today, an increase in cases of 3593 or 3.3%. Of these, 19278 are active cases, an increase of 263 since yesterday. As well, there are 48273 suspected cases, a decrease of 549.
                      The incidence for accumulated cases is 88.9 per 100,000 inhabitants. The incidence for active cases is 15.1 per 100, 000 inhabitants.

                      Deaths increased by 341 or 2.6% to 13511. There are 1189 suspected deaths.
                      Mexico has done 332326 tests, 7429 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                      95% of 795 (up 2) COVID hospitals reported on patient numbers yesterday. Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 44% are occupied leaving 56% available. In Mexico City, 78% of those beds are occupied, in the State of Mexico 74%, in Guerrero 60%, in Chiapas 58%, in Baja California 56% and in Morelos 53%.

                      Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 38% are occupied. In Mexico City 62% are occupied, in the State of Mexico 67% and in Baja California 65%.


                      https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/


                      Comment


                      • Saturday, June 6, 2020. Mexico reports 113619 cases and 13511 deaths
                        At tonight's 7pm press conference, the government reported 113619 cases as of 1:00 p.m. today, an increase in cases of 3593 or 3.3%. Of these, 19278 are active cases, an increase of 263 since yesterday. As well, there are 48273 suspected cases, a decrease of 549.
                        The incidence for accumulated cases is 88.9 per 100,000 inhabitants. The incidence for active cases is 15.1 per 100, 000 inhabitants.

                        Deaths increased by 341 or 2.6% to 13511. There are 1189 suspected deaths.
                        Mexico has done 332326 tests, 7429 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                        95% of 795 (up 2) COVID hospitals reported on patient numbers yesterday. Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 44% are occupied leaving 56% available. In Mexico City, 78% of those beds are occupied, in the State of Mexico 74%, in Guerrero 60%, in Chiapas 58%, in Baja California 56% and in Morelos 53%.

                        Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 38% are occupied. In Mexico City 62% are occupied, in the State of Mexico 67% and in Baja California 65%.



                        Sunday June 7, 2020. Mexico reports 117103 cases and 13699 deaths
                        At tonight's 7pm press conference, the government reported 117103 cases as of 1:00 p.m. today, an increase in cases of 3484 or 3.1%. Of these, 19629 are active cases, an increase of 351 since yesterday. As well, there are 45317 suspected cases, a decrease of 2956.
                        The incidence for accumulated cases is 91.6 per 100,000 inhabitants. The incidence for active cases is 15.4 per 100, 000 inhabitants.

                        Deaths increased by 188 or 1.4% to 13699. There are 1175 suspected deaths.
                        Mexico has done 336394 tests, 4069 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                        93% of 795 COVID hospitals reported on patient numbers yesterday. Those 743 hospitals represent 22436 general beds and 7682 ICU beds.

                        Of the general hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 45% are occupied leaving 55% available. In Mexico City, 80% of those beds are occupied, in the State of Mexico 79%, in Guerrero 64%, in Chiapas 57%, in Baja California 55%, and in Morelos 53%.

                        Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 38% are occupied. In Mexico City 62% are occupied, in the State of Mexico 67% and in Baja California 65%. In both Sonora and Guerrero, 50% of the ICU beds are occupied.

                        https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
                        https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/
                        The second site has less information; however, the first tab, the map of cases to date, provides more state-specific information.

                        Comment


                        • Source: https://www.infobae.com/america/mexi...s-confirmados/

                          Coronavirus in Mexico: 14,053 deaths and 120,102 confirmed cases The Ministry of Health reports the progress of SARS-CoV-2 in Mexico daily through a press conference
                          June 8, 2020

                          This Monday, June 8, the second week of the so-called new normality begins in Mexico and the Ministry of Health (SSa) reports the progress of the new coronavirus in the country, where there are 120,102 accumulated cases and 14,053 deaths related to this disease.

                          During the press conference held at the National Palace at 7:00 p.m., Dr. José Luis Alomía, director of epidemiology, explained the technical report of COVID-19 and indicated the epidemiological level at which almost the entire country is located . This is measured with the new traffic light that indicates the risk of contracting the disease and has four indicative colors.

                          In the 32 entities of the Mexican Republic, the indicator is in red, the highest color of the epidemic, in addition to this, it also reported the states with the most accumulated cases, that is, where the presence of the virus is most active. In this list, Mexico City continues to lead, followed by the State of Mexico, Baja Caliornia, Veracruz and Tabasco. Likewise, it reported the states with the lowest presence of SARS-CoV-2, which are Campeche, Baja California Sur, Zacatecas, Chihuahua and Colima.

                          The conference chaired by Hugo López-Gatell, undersecretary of prevention and health promotion, started just after the presentation of the advances of the Credits to the Word and the Welfare Programs to reactivate the economy after the coronavirus, same where Graciela participated Márquez Colín, head of the Ministry of Economy (SE) and Luisa Alcalde Luján, head of the Ministry of Labor and Social Security (STPS).


                          Information in development

                          Comment


                          • Monday, June 8, 2020. Mexico reports 120102 confirmed cases and 14053 deaths
                            At tonight's 7pm press conference, the government reported 120012 cases as of 1:00 p.m. today, an increase in cases of 2999 or 2.6%. Of these, 18416 are active cases, a decrease of 1213 since yesterday. As well, there are 46398 suspected cases, an increase of 1281.
                            The incidence for accumulated cases is 93.9 per 100,000 inhabitants. The incidence for active cases is 14.4 per 100, 000 inhabitants.

                            Deaths increased by 354 or 2.6% to 14053. There are 1284 suspected deaths.
                            Mexico has done 344375 tests, 7980 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                            93% of 785 COVID hospitals reported on patient numbers yesterday. Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 46% are occupied leaving 54% available. In Mexico City, 78% of those beds are occupied, in the State of Mexico 76%, in Chiapas 62%, in Baja California 57%, in Morelos 53%, in Tlaxcala 51% and in both Sonora and Puebla 50%.

                            Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 38% are occupied. In Mexico City 62% are occupied. In the State of Mexico 68% are occupied in Baja California 66%, in Sonora 52%, and in Puebla 50%.

                            https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
                            https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/
                            The second site has less information; however, the first tab, the map of cases to date, provides more state-specific information.

                            Comment


                            • Tuesday June 9 2020 Mexico reports 124301 cases and 14649 deaths

                              At tonight's 7pm press conference, the government reported 124301 cases as of 1:00 p.m. today, an increase in cases of 4199 or 3.5%. Of these, 18904 are active cases, an increase of 488 since yesterday. As well, there are 50677 suspected cases, an increase of 1281.

                              The incidence for accumulated cases is 97.3 per 100,000 inhabitants. The incidence for active cases is 14.8 per 100, 000 inhabitants.

                              Deaths increased by 596 or 4.2% to 14649. There are 1478 suspected deaths.
                              Mexico has done 357055 tests, 12680 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                              98% of 793 (down 2) COVID hospitals reported on patient numbers yesterday. Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 46% are occupied leaving 54% available. In Mexico City, 78% of those beds are occupied. In the State of Mexico 77% are occupied, in Morelos, Tlaxcala and Baja California 55%, in Guerrero 54% and in Puebla 51%.

                              Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 38% are occupied. In Mexico City 64% are occupied. In Baja California 67% are occupied, in the State of California 64%, in Veracruz 53% and in Sonora 50%.

                              https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
                              https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

                              The second site has less information; however, the first tab, the map of cases to date, provides more state-specific information.

                              Comment


                              • Wednesday June 10, 2020 Mexico reports 129184 cases and 15537deaths

                                At tonight's 7pm press conference, the government reported 129184 cases as of 1:00 p.m. today, an increase in cases of 4883 or 3.9%. Of these, 19897 are active cases, an increase of 993 since yesterday. As well, there are 53608 suspected cases, an increase of 2931.

                                The incidence for accumulated cases is 101.1 per 100,000 inhabitants. The incidence for active cases is 15.6 per 100, 000 inhabitants.

                                Deaths increased by 888 or 6.1% to 15537. There are 1468 suspected deaths.
                                Mexico has done 369362 tests, 12307 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                                97% of 797 (up 4 from yesterday, up 2 from previous days) COVID hospitals reported on patient numbers yesterday. Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 46% are occupied leaving 54% available. In Mexico City, 79% of those beds are occupied, in the State of Mexico 78%, in Guerrero 59%, in Baja California 55% and in Sonora 51%.

                                Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 39% are occupied. In both Mexico City and Baja California 62 % are occupied, in the State of Mexico 61%, in Sonora 53%, in Veracruz 52%, and in Guerrero 51%.

                                https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
                                https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

                                The second site has less information; however, the first tab, the map of cases to date, provides more state-specific information.


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X