Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

India 2019-nCov cases: 4,659,984 cases, 77,472 deaths?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coronavirus updates: 65-year-old man dies in Mumbai, death toll reaches 10
    At least 32 states and Union territories have already been placed under complete lockdown, covering 560 districts.

DNA Web Team Mar 24, 2020, 08:34 AM IST
    The government on Monday banned all domestic passenger flight operations from March 24 midnight in the wake of massive lockdown across the country. All passenger trains, metro trains, and inter-state buses were suspended on Sunday.

International flight operations were already suspended for a week from March 22.

Here are the latest updates on coronavirus in India
    12:15 AM | March 24, 2020

Maharashtra: A 65-year-old Coronavirus patient from UAE passed away in Mumbai yesterday. He was admitted to Kasturba Hospital.

10:45 AM | March 24, 2020

A 23-year-old woman in Manipur tests positive for coronavirus. She has recent travel history to the UK.

10:30 AM | March 24, 2020

33 people in Gujarat tested positive, one dead. 13 positive cases in Ahmedabad, 6 each in Surat, Gandhinagar and Vadodara, 1 each in Rajkot and Kutch....
    https://www.dnaindia.com/india/photo...ch-471-2818310
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Source: https://www.livemint.com/news/india/...053458337.html

Confirmed coronavirus cases in India rise to 519: Complete state-wise tally
      1 min read . Updated: 24 Mar 2020, 06:09 PM IST Edited By J. Jagannath

The active cases stand at 470, says Union Health Ministry
      Meanwhile, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal said on Tuesday his government has set up a five-member doctor team to suggest the plan to deal with the situation if Delhi reaches stage 3 of the pandemic

The confirmed coronavirus cases in India rose to 519 on Tuesday, the Union Health Ministry said. Of them, 43 are foreign nationals. Nine Covid-19 related deaths took place in the country so far.

The active cases stand at 470. Kerala overtook Maharashtra in terms of cases with 95 cases turning positive in the southern state. Maharashtra has the second highest cases at 89...

Comment

Coronavirus LIVE: TN reports first death; cases shoot past 550 as country enters state of complete lockdown

Posted: Mar 25, 2020 04:06 PM (IST)

Updated : 5 mins ago.
        Tamil Nadu reported its first death on Wednesday, taking the India’s death toll to 10 of 561 infections as the country went into a state of complete lockdown---a strategy that experts say is meant to help flatten the curve.

A 54-year-old man infected with the coronavirus died at a hospital here in the early hours of Wednesday, state Health Minister C Vijayabaskar said.

The man had a medical history of prolonged illness with uncontrolled diabetes.
        https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/co...lockdown-60966
        The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Madhya Pradesh reports first coronavirus death; Toll in India rises to 12 PTI, MAR 25 2020, 19:10 IST UPDATED: MAR 25 2020, 19:13 IST Representative image (PTI Photo) A 65-year-old Ujjain-based woman died of coronavirus at a hospital here on Wed...

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/nationa...12-817575.html

Comment

Day 1 of coronavirus lockdown: India registers 98 new cases, 3 deaths; Govt says working to deliver essential services
            On Wednesday, India registered 98 new cases of novel coronavirus despite a nationwide lockdown. Total number of deaths due to Covid-19 has reached 12 in India.
            ADVERTISEMENT

India Today Web Desk
            New Delhi
            March 25, 2020UPDATED: March 26, 2020 01:07 IST

India spent day 1 of the 21 days lockdown scrambling for groceries, vegetables and milk even as the government issued several assurances that essential services and commodities will not be hampered by the lockdown imposed to curb the spread of deadly novel coronavirus.
            Death toll reaches 12

India on Wednesday registered three deaths due to novel coronavirus. An 85-year-old woman who had been diagnosed with coronavirus died on Wednesday. It was the second COVID-19 death in the state.

"One coronavirus positive patient, female, 85 years, died in Ahmedabad today. She had traveled abroad, and after developing symptoms of COVID-19, she was admitted at civil hospital on March 22," the government said in a tweet.
            https://www.indiatoday.in/india/stor...742-2020-03-25

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	India.png
Views:	179
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	841509

Comment

(*including foreign nationals, as on 27.03.2020 at 09:15 AM)

Views:	161
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	841851

Comment

Karnataka reports third COVID-19 death; total positive cases in state mounts to 62
                  In the third COVID-19 fatality in Karnataka, a 60-year-old man died at a hospital in Tumakuru on Friday hours after his test result came positive for coronavirus infection along with that of six others as the total cases in the state rose to 62.
                  PTI|
                  https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...8.cms?from=mdr

Comment

(*including foreign nationals, as on 28.03.2020 at 09:30 AM)

Views:	152
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	842236

Comment

Gujarat records fourth coronavirus deathThe 46-year-old woman, a resident of Astodia, had been admitted to SVP Hospital Satish Jha, DHNS, Ahmedabad, MAR 28 2020, 16:53 IST UPDATED: MAR 28 2020, 16:53 IST Representative image (iStock Photo) A 46-...

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/nationa...th-818614.html

Comment

Telangana reports first Coronavirus death
                        Speaking to presspersons Health Minister Etela Rajander said, six more new positive cases were reported from the old city taking the total coronavirus positive cases to 65.

Rajender said the death case from the city was an elderly person who had symptoms of pneumonia. That he was a coronavirus positive was identified only after his death.
                        https://telanganatoday.com/telangana...onavirus-death

Comment

(*including foreign nationals, as on 29.03.2020 at 10:00 AM)

Views:	139
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	842674

Comment

Passengers screened at airport

Active COVID 2019 cases *

Cured/discharged cases

Death cases

Migrated COVID-19 Patient

Comment

(*Including 49 foreign Nationals, as on 30.03.2020 at 10:30 AM)

Views:	121
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	843024

Comment

30 hospital staffers quarantined in Chandigarh as patient under treatment for H1N1 tests coronavirus positive

Meanwhile, five more positive cases of coronavirus were reported from Chandigarh on Monday taking the number of cases in the city to 13, states the medical bulletin of Chandigarh Administration.
                                Last Updated: 30th March 2020 07:29 PM
                                By Express News Service

CHANDIGARH: As many as 30 doctors, nurses and paramedic staff of Postgrduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) here have been quarantined after a 65-year-old patient admitted in the hospital was tested positive, which seems to be the first case of community spread of COVID-19.

Sources said the 65-year-old coronavirus positive patient is a native of Nayagoan in Mohali district of Punjab which is adjacent to Chandigarh.
                                He had

earlier been admitted in the ward number 22 of the hospital after he was suspected of contracting HINI and then shifted to emergency ward of the hospital which also housed about 80 other patients. He was isolated after being tested positive.

A doctor on condition of anonymity said, "The doctors and paramedic staff has intubated him earlier as he was in respiratory distress. The doctors were not wearing proper hazard suits as they were not aware of him contracting the virus."....https://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...s-2123522.html
                                CSI:WORLD http://swineflumagazine.blogspot.com/

treyfish2004@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X